219 Elizabeth St Croydon Palace

What's on your mind?
path1k
Gold Contributor

Re: Croydon Pałace

Unread post by path1k »

@Eddy
Hope your first 219 venture turns out to be a success just like my first one was with Camilla.

If Vicky doesn't turn out to be the woman you were expecting at intro, I would suggest asking if Isabella is working, if she is book her immediately. You won't be disappointed in my opinion.
Eddy405

Unread post by Eddy405 »

Hey path1k thanks, last night I did end up seeing Vicky wouldn’t see her again to be honest, yes she does have a cute Asian face but she was mostly like a starfish throughout the session and was not really into it and no extras on offer. I’m mostly into asians and go to the asian shops more but I heard some good things about Camilla here and might try her out next time
sexad69
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by sexad69 »

Croydon use to be best non asian brothel , this is the reason I turned upon, but now days not much choice there too.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Popped in this evening hoping Isabella is rostered, absent today. Met Sarah at intro, tall, tanned, naturally thick with round ass and big boobs. Unfortunately she doesn't allow daty.

Gabby has nice boobs and nipples as well but she's also non daty.
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

Sarah is really fun, doesn't allow day but she is okay with LFK. Seems most south American girls at 219 are not into duty ( except the one and only Camilla of course)
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Jennifer (Brazil) never denied me a good lick of her cooch, Valentina (Colombian) as well, sadly Val left in 2018. Not sure if you ever saw her?
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

I saw her 2-3 years ago. she is a beauty with a hot fit body though very quiet, think we didn't click and it was quite an average experience but I know some had really good sessions with her
asheton

Unread post by asheton »

You tend to get a bit spoilt with a certain standard of service. No DATY and CBJ are almost deal-breakers for me nowadays, although you have to be able to handle rejection ie. if you don't ask you don't get. I say this noticing from another review that indicated a good deal of LFK and DATY with Hana but admittedly I didn't initiate things with my session and maybe the reason for the lack thereof. Still keen to explore the roster but this aspect does hold me back a bit, BBBJ is on a par with FS in my books.
vitrium

Unread post by vitrium »

I've noticed a tendancy for WLs to avoid daty and bbbj in the last year or two. I wouldn't be surprised if the pandemic has spooked some girls into being more hygiene focused.

It seems a bit more common with Aussie, European and Latina girls. Surprisingly, I've found Asian WLs to not really care that much. Which seems odd. This is just my experience though. So yours may differ
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Had a session with Mia this morning, amazing woman!

Slightly tall Aussie (possibly mixed with Greek/Italian?)
Sensitive nipples and solid build all around (not as thick as Camilla however)

She has a nice smile but most importantly she didn't deny me from licking her downstairs.

She along with Camilla and Isabella are now my go to woman.
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

Yes I saw her as well. Nice girl, tall and quite friendly. Enjoys a good daty....but compared to Camilla, i think she is bigger girl . Nice natural D cups size 12vI guess.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

You forget to mention Camilla's most sought after feature: she's a heavy squirter! 💦
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

Camilla is amazing. Never had a dud session with her...of course who can forget her heavy multiple orgasms!! Apart from sexy parts she iz really a nice girl too
Rick88

Unread post by Rick88 »

Just had a session with Camilla today :)
Though with the next one I am aiming for; a young (early 20’s or so), size 6, pretty girl, Caucasian or Latina or middle eastern (allows kissing and DATY) - I’ll see how I go (i didn’t meet the other girls)
Mart
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Mart »

Good luck mate at Croydon ( ha,ha),even around whole Sydney is really hard to match this criteria!!!( off course in reasonable prices)