Where can I find reasonable service ?

What's on your mind?
weedkook

Where can I find reasonable service ?

Unread post by weedkook »

All I want is cute, young girls, who don't give 'vanilla' service, for $75, for half an hour. Is that asking too much ?
Lovethai

Re: Where can I find reasonable service ?

Unread post by Lovethai »

What shops have you tried ?
mihoakira

Unread post by mihoakira »

It’s going to be hard to find a good service for around $75. That’s because the girls that do a good service know they can get paid more at higher end establishments. I worked at a few establishments that charged a low rate when I first started. It was good for me as I could get ten jobs a shift and make money. I met a lot of my regulars that I still have doing this.

I was recruited by a higher end establishment and tried out a shift. I only had to work two or three jobs a shift to make the same amount of money. So I stayed and worked hard. I’m now an independent provider and have also opened a shop.

Girls that provide an excellent service for a low rate are around, but they won’t last long.

Good luck on your search!
weedkook

Unread post by weedkook »

Thank you, for that. Where have I tried ? Well, 269 Canterbury, 12 Bellevue, Station St M'ville. All older wmn, cos I know service won't be vanilla and price will be reasonable. If I knew of some young girl shops that provide good service, I'd go there.
Lovethai

Unread post by Lovethai »

Try 185 Military Rd, Guildford