Chloe at 64 Alexander St

What's on your mind?
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Chloe at 64 Alexander St

Unread post by trashhammer »

Sniffing around Taren Point shops and met 6 girl there at No.64.One super slim girl called Chloe.
Soon as i saw the silhouette at the far end of the hall, i was pretty well sold. Close up, she has a showgirl dancer body , small bust, the full glamour makeup, and big eyes with dbl eyelashes on.
Tiny booty, so had to have it. $90/30min.

Great "starving animal bbbj" to start the 30 min session got me rock hard. She was extra good at it, eye contact and noises good, so I took 15 mins of that. Bedhead, side wall mirrors, and even ceiling mirror, so got great views of her devouring the rod and balls.

Sex in cowgirl, great to have a slim girl riding in fwd and reverse, who can do a good fast wiggle on the pole. She certainly gets into it nice and vocal.
Finished in cowgirl , and she liked her side platted ponytail pulled a bit while i rode her home.

I recommended "tyrekicker" should see her too, and when he met her after my session , he was ..DAMN, shoulda met them all first (he likes em super slim). So I guess he will be Chloe's next victim when we rtn tomorrow.

Also saw a pretty, cheery faced, busty China girl there that looks worth a spin too.