Dream Girls. 130 Botany Road

What's on your mind?
Wontok

Dream Girls. 130 Botany Road

Unread post by Wontok »

WARNING!

This place could use some customer service training. Checked it out a few days ago. The Asian manager guy asked me how long I wanted to stay. I asked could I see the girls first. He said ok but then went on to say how long do you want to stay. I said one hour. He asked me to pay. I suggested that was not a good idea because I may not see a girl I liked. He said he would refund my money if I did not find what I liked. I said no and began to walk out. At this he said “ok, I show you the girl”! I still walked out. Anyone else have the same experience and is it that good that anyone would want to stay?
Mart
Bronze Contributor

Re: Dream Girls. 130 Botany Road

Unread post by Mart »

Unfortunately I had the same situation up there, but manger was a Woman.The are Beautiful selection of the Girls but receptionists attitude is inadmissible.!!!!!!
JohnIsFun

Unread post by JohnIsFun »

Hi I have been to this place 2-3 times. All these were during the day before 5. There has been lady manager each time. She was nice to me and let me choose the girl. In fact once I did not have enough cash and she let me transfer balance to her account.

Perhaps they are not that busy during the day. Both times the girls have been good and I enjoyed.
Andy Crayon

Unread post by Andy Crayon »

I have been told by a few girls - both working and massage - that there are quite a lot of guys who go into places and have no intention of picking a girl. I know a few girls that have been grabbed and pulled onto a lap, touched and fondled or entered the room to say hello to find the guy's got his cock out. I know that at Dreamgirls the girls are dressed up in sexy outfits so I bet the receptionist asks for money first to check a guy's legit and not just there for a free parade. I used to go there quite a lot and the girls are generally really cute and friendly. I once had to wait for a booking in the girls waiting room and one of the girls said 'I wish I was saying hello to you' as she was walking past me to say hello to another customer. Can't get much friendlier than that! The photo's on here and the website are totally genuine. Just check what the girl's willing to offer before you pick and you can't go wrong.