Nancy, 27 Christina Road, Villawood

What's on your mind?
peterpecker

Nancy, 27 Christina Road, Villawood

Unread post by peterpecker »

After last night’s success with finding one girl who is great from many who looked like they might not be, I visited a shop on the way home today after work where Apple 2 has and sometimes does work. A quick call to D the manager here on the hands free and he said yes, a few months ago the girls were older but now there has been a change. In with the younger....

There are two shops on Christina Rd in Villawood, I went to no 27. The lineup in the late afternoon was impressive, the standouts were Kelly a tall leggy girl and Nancy from Taiwan, both mid 20s. Kelly probably a few years younger. The girls all presented in sexy dresses and heels. Kelly was wearing a short flight attendant outfit and Nancy a white flowing, clingy number with backless g string action.

The choice could have been either. Some of the other girls would have been great choices too. Nancy took me to a large room. She teased the hell out of me by wriggling her firm arse all over my hardening cock as her dress came off. She sat on the bed and crouched forward panther like as she firmed everything well up in less than 90 seconds. On with the dom and straight into doggy.

Lots of action here. And Nancy’s first cum. Then various other positions before some DATY and back into mish, she wanted me to cum, so both legs over over one shoulder ensued, dedomed as she came again and splurted all over her natural Bs and giant nipples.

Quick shower and back on for round two, lots of BBBJ, back on repeat of round one but no crescendo.

I had a chat with the manager D afterwards. Pieced together a few pieces in the west jigsaw. Suffice to say some places may not just or only be about a sexual experience, some shops are falling into the gutter......My experience at 185 the night before and how 27 Christina has changed from 30s to mainly 20s shows how things can change in West Sydney in just four months. WIR to Nancy here? Yes but go 30 mins and try the flight attendant maybe 23 or so, Kelly.