Coco- Marlenes

What's on your mind?
marks2323
Bronze Contributor

Coco- Marlenes

Unread post by marks2323 »

Went for a quick punt on sunday and decided on Marlenes. Went in and picked a sexy little thing called coco. She is half south American half Philippines. She is full of beans and fuckes like a demon. To add to this she is kinky too. She passed in my mouth and ducked my ass with a strap on. Best $125 I have spent. Unfortunately she doesn't work here all the time. Need to find out where else she works. They wouldn't tell me
marks2323
Bronze Contributor

Re: Coco- Marlenes

Has anyone else experienced this sexy girl. Does know where she works now
Mahoney

Unread post by Mahoney »

Was in Sydney last week and rang Marlenes to book Thai Alita, but was told she was on 2 weeks holiday.
Was told a few other places but there is no lady by the name of Alita there, unless I got the places wrong

Anyone actually see her elsewhere and can confirm where, I reckon she may have moved on from Marlenes
marks2323
Bronze Contributor

Getting desperate to find this girl. Happy to flick $100 to anyone can find where she works other then marlenes. She only work there on a sunday
marks2323
Bronze Contributor

So I cant stop thinking about coco. As I cant go sundays as I look after the kids. Willing to up the payment to $200 if someone can find out where she works on any other day of the week.

Help a brother out
marks2323
Bronze Contributor

So in more bad news to ad yo the world. I wne to marlenes on sunday afternoon. And was informed coco is on "holidays" (meaning no longer works here) absolutely devastated.
Need to find a new girl in a hurry anywant know any standouts in the inner west or near by. Or even better for $200 where coco is working