Ada on WeChat, Chatswood.

What's on your mind?
boronia
Gold Contributor

Re: Ada on WeChat, Chatswood.

Unread post by boronia »

WeChat translator is pretty hopeless. I usually have to copy the messages across to Google Translate to get something more meaningful. But $200/2 hr would be correct.
dithyrambic

Unread post by dithyrambic »

How did that go? I'm interested in that too.
looiii

Unread post by looiii »

Went to see her a couple of days ago. Connected on WeChat, and agreed on 1.5 hours for $150, with fully body massage + FS. Sent a couple of photos as well, and meeting place. She's not a looker. I would say late 30s, early 40s, dumpy, curvy if you want to put it kindly. But if you're into that sorta girl and just don't mind, go for it. I got shit eyesight anyways, so its not a big deal for me. Cos, her massage is great, erotic massage fantastic too. BBBJ was fairly light, not as strong, but gets the job done. Had some tea breaks in between to quench your thirst. Ended up in cowgirl, whilst DFKssing. She's quite passionate in that regard, which is what I like. Went to pay her $150, but she said it was $200 with FS. I said that we agreed on $150 on the phone, and she kindly said its ok. I didn't really mind paying her the $200 tbh, but she refused and said the $150 was fine. Didn't get the dumplings that were mentioned, but she said she would've prepared a batch for me if I gave her some more notice, HAHAHA. Will I see her again, probably yes, the massage was pretty damn good, and conclusion did the job as well.
ajb_1974

Unread post by ajb_1974 »

I saw Ada on Monday, 1st Oct.

I read the reviews first and knew what to expect. She's as decribed but actually quite strong if you watch her do massage.

I'm not big on a bbbj but she was ok. I went for the works, she put on the condom and jumped on top and took me well, she had an orgasm going on top, she had me go on top to finish the job.

After a few minutes relaxing, she came back and gave a hj with oil.

She's a decent kisser and is a big cock tease.

I'm going to give her another try, she definitely relieved me and I haven't needed to get off in over 24 hours, very unusual ffor me.

Have fun with her guys, don't let looks rule your dick all the time. Ada at least enjoys what she does, you'll enjoy it too. ;-)