Blakehurst645??

What's on your mind?
Carvezz

Blakehurst645??

Unread post by Carvezz »

Hey fellow punters has anyone been to blakehurst645 recently?? I used to frequent this place a lot when Pete was running the show with his amazing hot Thai girls. But after he left I’ve only been once and the line up was middle aged Chinese girls that were ok but not to the high standard that Pete had working there. Just curious if it’s worth having another look??
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Re: Blakehurst645??

Unread post by leghunter »

Just came back from there tonight, they now have young Chinese girls. Clean place, friendly.
I took a girl called Baby for one hour @ $140. Young, about 23, beautiful face, good body. Very little English. Very nice girl, real friendly, good fuck, nice and tight pussy, real moans. I gave it to her hard and after 30 min exploded like the Hindenburg.
Definitely worth another look...
TheLance

Unread post by TheLance »

Place is a pork shop...waste of time
vitrium

Unread post by vitrium »

Does anyone remember a young Thai chick called 'Kelly' that worked there when Pete was managing? Had HUGE natural knockers. One of the best sets I have ever seen. I often wonder what happened to her...
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer »

I wet there last week. has been refitted top to bottom. looks amazing , would not have recogised it.
good girls , goig there again this wek as 2 things want to do , ad that was just one days roster.
More news soon. They may get their own thread in the near future.

cheers TH
Mart
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Mart »

Hi there
I’ve been here on Friday and have a luck to try awesome young lady Jessica , highly recommended, and rooms are top notch, probably better than Ginza!!!!
Mart
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Mart »

O something else
They have promotion now every booking till 6pm $20 off even diamonds 30min, really worth to visit them!!!
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer »

Tried a little Thai girl who looked better in heels. cbj only , nice enuff girl. good little body, but i didnt connect with her, soso session . maybe my fault. Dunno. Tyreicker same exp with his girl . We both left unloaded. However met a tall Chinese good looking, slim legs pale skin wears a Chinese style evening dress slit up to her rig ,attactive face and nice intro, also a naughty looking blonded Korean girl turned in tight jeans as we left . In hindsight those are the 2 we shoulda seen , and still probably will. new rooms good. management / reception good guys, helpful and polite. went daytime to get the $20off. Will go again.
leghunter
Silver Contributor

I haven't been back since 2018. Drive past almost daily but haven't popped in. What's it like now? Are the girls young? And any recommendations?
asheton

Unread post by asheton »

Try Jessica, billed as a Thai/Korean girl but looked really Japanese to me facially. In any case, banging body, GFE, top notch rooms and for the first time in a while to the dismay of my wallet had to extend. Highlight punt fof the year so far.

Just wish it wasn't so far away for me, this place could be a regular now. Manager Kenny is pretty friendly also.
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Nice. Will go and check her out. cheers mate
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

Has anyone seen Japanese Yuki at 245? Im wonderinf if she is the same Yumiko who used to work at Chatswoos350 and Marrickville 5? She was 23 very busty and sometimes used to dye her hair with a shade of blue
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by teazzer »

Going to have to visit this place , I like what’s on offer
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Well lads, I finally swung by 645, first time since its overhaul. Apart from the entrance, the place looked unrecognisable from its former self.
Was shown 2 girls, Jessica and Cindy. Jessica looked very much Thai to me, slim and average looking, early to mid 30's I'd estimate. Cindy is younger, about mid 20's and bit more cuddly. I haven't cum in over one week and had 100mg of sildenafil in me. Unfortunately the sight of neither girl could even make my cock twitch. I left it at that and walked out.
Mart
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Mart »

Hi
You made a big mistake
Jessica Korean/Thai is very attractive young lady and her body is perfect and service very good 😂!!!!