Massage parlours that are also FS

What's on your mind?
tan30

Massage parlours that are also FS

Unread post by tan30 »

Any recommendations for massage parlours that also do FS? I know many dont advertise it but some girls are open to it even though their boss/establishment dont specifically allow it.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Massage parlours that are also FS

Unread post by trashhammer »

I think Kisses in gray st bondi junction are in the process of changing over to this style at the moment. Stunner SEAsian girl , with perfect english well worth a look at. She's a doll.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Look at it this way: any brothel can give you a massage
tan30

Unread post by tan30 »

Absolutely. The beds aremt too comfy for the legit massages though- some wls arent that good at brothels either
Carvezz

Unread post by Carvezz »

If you are down south in the Sutherland area I called into a massage place on Eton st. It was a Thursday and got a Chinese Hottie by the name of Kiki. It can get expensive this way though, paid $35 for the massage and then $50 to get her clothes off. Oh my what a smoking hot body she had. only small little A cups but one of the best looking pussies I’ve seen(except for Paula from Marlene’s) so halfway through the massage I couldn’t take it anymore and said how much for full service and she said another $100....and she wouldn’t budge on price either. Even though I wanted to pump her beautiful pussy hard I couldn’t justify $185 as I only had 15mins left. I think she knew she was hot or other punters are happy paying another $100. Having said that I’ve had other massage girls do full service for an extra $60 on top of the $85 at the start. Happy hunting
boronia
Gold Contributor

Unread post by boronia »

Drop in to the massage place near Marrickville Station. $50 tip will get you a nude BJ, if you are nice to the girl maybe more.

MILF alert, but service can be good there.