Gangbang Clubs

What's on your mind?
gregjones

Gangbang Clubs

Unread post by gregjones »

Hey,

Anyone here had any experience with swingers / gangbang clubs? Interested in expanding my horizons, looking for some feedback.

Only one I have found so far is: http://www.rapturesswingers.com/ - looks a bit shit to me.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Gangbang Clubs

Unread post by trashhammer »

181 McCredie st has a big Karaoke room upstairs , room 15 I think. Just create your own with a couple of girls, they feel safer with anoth girl with them. Don't worry , they are up for it. Done it 2 times already.
BadaDee

Unread post by BadaDee »

Could you please share with us your experience when it comes to swingers clubs? Any recommendations?
earmuff.

Unread post by earmuff. »

Try cjs gangbangs
I've been twice a couple of years ago and it was a very eye opening experience.
The first time I went I was a bit nervous and self conscious but the second time was unbelievable.
A word of warning though it is bareback although a couple of girls did ask for a condom to be used.
There's quite a few men there but only a handful of women so you'll need to be patient and not mind having sloppy well I can't really say seconds can I lol.
The girls are mostly middle age with a spread of body types and most are there with their husband/boyfriend.
The gangbangs are held in people's houses and is just a free for all.
You can sit back and watch, talk, wank or get involved in the action whatever you're comfortable with.
I went in my silly single years when I was just out of a long term sexless relationship so I was a bit silly and did alot of bareback but never caught anything thank goodness.
I was however really surprised how turned on I got fucking a girl while her husband stood watching giving encouragement for me to cum inside his wife like the guys before me.
Who knew fucking a cum filled pussy was so hot.
canetoadeddy

Unread post by canetoadeddy »

try 647 waterloo