Face pic.

What's on your mind?
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Re: Face pic.

Unread post by Miss N »

Pfff that sounds like a brken record. So what about your posts saying you are not much interested about what i have to say. isn t it consider as strating shit too? You can t poke a calm dog with a spiky stick and don t expect any bitting! I understand you are not use to have a smart woman challenging your comfort zone where you think you are the studs among all the sydney prostitutes. If you din t want any working girl on your website, just don t allow them. Full stop. I don t accept your warning. The rules should also apply to you, you started this argument by interfering on a post that i started. I would be interested to see if other punters do agree with me or i am really a trouble maker?
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Miss N banned for 1 month for simply ignoring the rules. It's pretty clear we don't need belligerent WLs in here trying to pick fights with their imaginary enemies. I think that was pretty fair after nicely asking her to read the rules and 2 warnings. However no doubt this crone has multiple registrations here.
Tropicalthunder

Unread post by Tropicalthunder »

Freedom of speech.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Create a new nick? Genius!
Tropicalthunder

Unread post by Tropicalthunder »

Too easy to breach your website. You can t stop me!
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

you have disappointed me for the last time
Attachments
darth.jpg
darth.jpg (45.57 KiB) Viewed 13240 times
RifRafi

Unread post by RifRafi »

MissN you are one stupid bitch.
elbo

Unread post by elbo »

I like hearing from you Miss N, and don't really understand what rules your are controveening? Anyhow, let bender get his bits in a bend. I'm happy to see a face pic, not a deal breaker but unusual. Also, pleased for anonimity to be respected. Hope your not barred yet.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

These are the forum rules viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3636 I gave miss n every warning and opportunity to read them, but she chose to ignore them
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by teazzer »

Hello there Miss N, I was just wondering if I stayed with you for the 1hr would you keep talking and complaining ?
All I hear is you whinging all the time about people.
Not everyone is perfect fat bald thin full of muscles ect... Who cares , learn to accept people for who they are and state what you do and don't do simple ...
You are what you attract and so far all I'm getting is negative vibes from yourself, so could you please tell me why I would book an hour session with yourself ? And no I'm not desperate and bold or fat, I work out fit and look after myself , just get bored with the same pussy all the time , but that's my problem not anyone else's .
Maybe If you start being positive and non judgemental a few more clients would see you and the negative comments would stop.
You choose your occupation and that's kind of clients you have to deal with its your choice no one else's don't blame others .
Love Teazzer xxx
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by teazzer »

Thanks for you comments miss n , I think you probably do loose sleep over it because it's your job and you seem to really put up a fight good on you for that but remember it's your job and you should know how to manage your behaviour .
Once again your judging ie myself , I am not old so I choose to keep fit for my sake , and no my blood doesn't boil at all I am a quite relaxed person actually .. So your judgements on myself are totally wrong. Take a few deaps breaths and take a few steps back and listen to what people say for a change instead of attacking and judging as I said you are what you attract. I am not disturbed one bit by your comments I find them amusing actually. I could say so much but I choose my words carfully not to hurt anyone's feelings , maybe you should do the same.
There's a saying treat others as to how you want to be treated
Love Teazzer