Got cheated at a shop - 112 Ballandella Road Sy, need advise

What's on your mind?
akinchicago

Got cheated at a shop - 112 Ballandella Road Sy, need advise

Unread post by akinchicago »

Went to this place, got to see the line up, did not like anyone in first look, the reception guy lured me for one asian girl, spoke to her and went in, but inside she was totally different, wasting time to put a timer on her clock, then becoming very tight and not letting do things.. called it off in 2-3 mins and asked for the reception to come and told him of the shit service and was not getting what i was told... he said that he can't do anything abt it, said he could give me 10 buck back and the rest will have to be left for the girl...

felt i was completely cheated and could do nothing abt it... decided i will anyways spend the rest of the time given that they r nt gonna give my money back, but the girl said she is not going to do anything and will not leave her money...

what can we punters do in this situation? just forget it to be useless incidents and move on or can anything be done abt the establishment....
bloke+

Re: Got cheated at a shop - 112 Ballandella Road Sy, need ad

Unread post by bloke+ »

A very wise lady used to tell me: always follow your gut feeling.
If you thought it wasn't right from beggining why did you stay ?
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by teazzer »

Simple just ask for your money back as long as you didn't stay for like 10- 15mins
Your paying customer and pay for a service that hopefully you clearly spoke to the girl about before entering the room
We don't know what happening in the room, but if your not happy within the first 5min
100% money back .... Don't let them rip you off mate
I blew up in one shop got promised the world and when in the room total opposite
Good luck
boronia
Gold Contributor

Unread post by boronia »

Yes, you can "ask" for your money back, but what do you do if they refuse (as happened here) ?
comancherobandido

Unread post by comancherobandido »

What can you expect from a Asian Shop and the Greedy
Girls&Owner?
bill_100
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by bill_100 »

comancherobandido wrote:What can you expect from a Asian Shop and the Greedy
Girls&Owner?
A bit of a generalisation. OP should make his thoughts known in a polite manner to the owner.