Recent interstate experience

What's on your mind?
fuzzy

Recent interstate experience

Unread post by fuzzy »

Hi guys

So I wanted to share a recent experience with you all because it was so perfect I am still reeling from it

I was travelling interstate on business. I decided to post on Craigslist m4w offering a reward for a good time (this is worked before). I had some good replies but they usually wanted more than their mugshots were worth. However one of them said she was 20 and asked for $350 and I negotiated her down to $200.

Anyway to cut a very long story short she messed me around with timings a bit but eventually showed and she ended up staying for 3 hours. In that time I had the most perfect gfe of my punting career with a young, nubile, fresh faced, 20yo, girl next door who is a nursing student at a local uni. She had only been punting a month and we had fireworks sex 3 times including a sensational doggie - God what a view (I haven't done that since my 20s) and to top it all she was all natural - and given she was so young I was very happy to take the chance on her.

Anyway I am sharing this with you partly because I just want to share but also to remind us all to never lose hope - the perfect punt is out there.

Now I am desperately trying to find excuses to go back to the city to see her again and next time I reckon she'll be an overnighter.

Happy punting

Fuzzy
Oblivion

Re: Recent interstate experience

Unread post by Oblivion »

Was this bbfscip?
fuzzy

Unread post by fuzzy »

Yep - inside that beautiful tight bald young pussy 3 magnificent times !!
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Nice tip fuzzy, which city? Got any pics? What nationality?