Liverpool

What's on your mind?
blazingaussie
Bronze Contributor

Liverpool

Unread post by blazingaussie »

Just out killing time in Liverpool and I went for a scout around to see what's new and what's hot.
In my travels I noticed that the swingers club Envy is now a cheap Asian brothel. About $75 per half. Girls are not too bad.

But what got me talking here was I went to 1/265 Bigge street (opp station).
2 girls on, one not too bad, the other was rough.
The alright one, was the one who I spoke to. Her rates were $65 per half hour
samjim1

Re: Liverpool

Unread post by samjim1 »

Have visited 231, George Street, 3 times.
Went with Tanya on all the 3 occassions.
Tanya is asian, ordinary looks but gives a great service.Great BBBJ,swalloos till the last drop.
Tanya works only during the day, day time rates are cheaper $100 per 30 mins
Qwerty12345

Unread post by Qwerty12345 »

Thats awesome dude!
samjim1

Unread post by samjim1 »

Visited this place after a long time, the line up was quiet impressive-one Japanese, 2 thai, one chinese, one indian,one romanian, one greek,one aussie(east european back ground).Decided to go with the aussie girl-Adriana(she was very friendly during intro session).Adriana is very pretty, size 10,DD breasts, shoulder length hair.
She started the session with a nice massage, nice body slide & was asked to roll over.She is a fabulous kisser, we must have kissed for over 15 mins.Overall a great service.$100 for 30 mins.
Today was her first day and has not worked her out roster yet.
Plauwers

Unread post by Plauwers »

Do you guys know a Thai girl Bella? I'm not very sure which shop she is working at Liverpool at the moment. Because I meet her in campbelltown. One day I rang to the shop n asked for her. The receptionist said she doesn't work there anymore. She's a nice girl I'd love to see her again. Thx all