533 Willoughby Road Management

What's on your mind?
markblaze

533 Willoughby Road Management

Unread post by markblaze »

This post is not about any of the WLs, but rather about the management. I went to 533 Willoughby last Sunday. I made a booking for a double with Ada and Olivia. I am a regular there and I had seen Ada a few times before. After arriving, I was seated in the front room. Angie walked in and said: Ada and Olivia are coming. Instead Julie and Sara walked in. I didn't want to make a fuss about it at the time, so I didn't say anything. Don't get me wrong: ladies were fine and I really enjoyed time spent with them. The sheer fact of lying bothers me though. I am not sure what is more insulting: the fact that I have been lied to or that Angie thought I will not figure it out.
Beaker
Bronze Contributor

Re: 533 Willoughby Road Management

Unread post by Beaker »

I've often wondered if Angie tries this on. Sometimes, when I make a booking and am waiting, Angie asks me if I have seen that WL before. I always say yes even if I haven't. In those cases the WL I booked is usually running late and I have to wait which makes me think old Angie was going to send in whoever was available and pass them off as the one I booked.
Bigmike

Unread post by Bigmike »

Posts and complaints similar to these appear almost weekly over all the forums. Caveat emptor when it comes to dealing with old angie.As a compulsive liar,she would make even Jimmy Swaggart blush.
sheerguy34

Unread post by sheerguy34 »

Thanks for bringing this up!

Now at least I know I'm not being paranoid;

I booked Sara once over the phone for the first time. Whilst I was making the booking, Angie asked me if I'd ever seen Sara before and I made the mistake of being honest and saying "No" when I arrived, Angie sent someone in that didn't even remotely look like Sara in comparison to the photos they have on their website. Am starting to think the photos are bullshit as well?

Nice girl in any case with a reasonable service, but definitely not Sara in the pics. I know their faces are hidden in pics but this girls figure, leg shape etc was totally different.