Good Fortune Zetland - Kara

What's on your mind?
Oblivion

Good Fortune Zetland - Kara

Unread post by Oblivion »

Went to Good Fortune last week and was greeted by Kara. Skinny chick from Thailand. Got the 30 mins option.

She did a good strong massage and then it was turn over time. After some more massage, she pointed to my cock and signalled for a hj. After I said yes, she signalled to her clothes. Again I said yes and she held up 5 fingers.

She was very giggly, removing each article of clothing, then stroking my cock, giggling and then another item until she was fully nude. Great b tits and shaved pussy.

As she started the hj, I began to explore her pussy which quickly got very wet. To my surprise, she allowed my finger to slide in there. After some hard fingering, I took a shot at putting my finger in her lovely clean asshole. A bit of a struggle at first, but after applying some of her pussy juice to the hole, I was able to get my finger in. Needless to say, i didn't last very long after that.

All in all, an awesome experience, best r&t I've had.
steven69
Silver Contributor

Re: Good Fortune Zetland - Kara

Unread post by steven69 »

Sounds good, Oblivion! Does she look like the pic in their website? The pic doesn't seem to show she's that skinny.
How about FS? You think she might me up for that? I had FS from 2 or 3 of the ladies here recently - as usual, YMMV, but I can remember Cici and Summer ----- wow!
Oblivion

Unread post by Oblivion »

The pic isnt clear on the site but she is skinny. I have no idea if she'd be up for full service but that's because I've never tried to get fs over here.

They all seem to ask if you want a hj and then if you want them to get naked. Having said that, she wasn't resistant at all to anything I tried to do to her.

How do you usually go about getting fs over there? Do you do it at the start or at turn over time? What do they usually charge? How much time do they normally give?
Arty

Unread post by Arty »

steven69 wrote:Sounds good, Oblivion! Does she look like the pic in their website? The pic doesn't seem to show she's that skinny.
How about FS? You think she might me up for that? I had FS from 2 or 3 of the ladies here recently - as usual, YMMV, but I can remember Cici and Summer ----- wow!
Yeah how much are Fs here and how do you go about asking. New to all of this
boronia
Gold Contributor

Unread post by boronia »

Most unlikely you will get FS on your first visit, most girls will want you as a regular.

If you want to ask about more, when she offers you the $20 and $50 options just ask "is anything else available?" Don't ask for FS, let the girl offer it.