sti warning.

What's on your mind?
tapdat

sti warning.

Unread post by tapdat »

One of the girls.
My mate caught chlamydia.
You've been warned.

He tried posting on aus.99 to warn others but admin removed thread as the shop in question is a paying advertiser.
He is now in communication with authorities to prevent infected girls from spreading sti and forums from deleting threads warning other punters.

Cheers.
sizematters

Re: sti warning.

Unread post by sizematters »

Hi tapdat,
I know the site your talking about they have put the interests of dodgy operators who advertise with them over the interests of punters and the public. I might add that they will also charge operators money to remove negative reviews by punters...... Any decent operator would confront the problem directly and fix it with the punter and get the the girl up to speed or get her out.
Cheers
max69hard2

Unread post by max69hard2 »

So which shop is it?
tapdat

Unread post by tapdat »

sizematters wrote:Hi tapdat,
I know the site your talking about they have put the interests of dodgy operators who advertise with them over the interests of punters and the public. I might add that they will also charge operators money to remove negative reviews by punters...... Any decent operator would confront the problem directly and fix it with the punter and get the the girl up to speed or get her out.
Cheers
Charging shops to remove negative reviews a common problem in most forums.

Max69hard2 check your inbox.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

You can charge money for that??? WTF! Lettme get some of that sweet deletion payola!

But seriously you are ok to post negative reviews here, according to our forum rules, that's the whole point of the forum right to give others punters a heads up? We also view this as doing the shops a favour by sending them valuable feedback so they have a chance to improve their business.
sizematters

Unread post by sizematters »

Hi all,
Subsequent to my recent post I have been contacted by the admin of unknown and they were sad and deeply offended by the suggestion that they charge to remove posts.
They have reassured me that this is not the case and I believe that this story was probably started by competitors or punters that have had their posts edited or removed for good legal reasons the same as they would on this site.
Often we are suspicious and pessimistic about the motives of forum operators so stories get repeated without fully checking the facts as was the case this time.
Regards
Q
Btw no threats or offers were made to post this so this is my decision to clear the air in case anyone thinks otherwise
dickie

Unread post by dickie »

I saw that as well the girl in question was never taken of the roster and the mamas an was trying to talk me into seeing that girl last week.

I believe that is a legal shop as well
tapdat

Unread post by tapdat »

dickie wrote:I saw that as well the girl in question was never taken of the roster and the mamas an was trying to talk me into seeing that girl last week.

I believe that is a legal shop as well
Shameless behavior!
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Tapdat do you have any evidence whatsoever to support your claims?
bill_100
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by bill_100 »

Such claims without substantiation are meaningless. How does the poster know he got the infection from that particulate provider or shop. Was he a virgin to start with and was the provider his first and only conquest??

These types of comments like "my mate's mate told me such and such" are meaningless and are usually distributed by people with grudges or some commercial reason. Others just do it to big note themselves or else are juvenile.
tapdat

Unread post by tapdat »

1 month has passed since this came out.
Move on.

Just my 2 cents..