New premises

What's on your mind?
Marlenes

New premises

Unread post by Marlenes »

Looking for safe,secure,clean rooms to take your clients.
Each room has its own en suite.Close to CBD call John 0412329390 to discuss your needs.Available 24/7.
Bingobravo

Re: New premises

Unread post by Bingobravo »

prices? approx location? i mean near cbd could be in 4 directions.
PussyMuncha

Unread post by PussyMuncha »

Seeing nobody else has responded, their new location is next door to the old location.
thanos

Unread post by thanos »

I've tried the new premises a few times now , all brand new rooms as expected , all private ensuites , same girls , prices increased a fraction , still good value , I've seen both Judy ( tattooed info milf with big boobs ) and Jessie ( thai ) , still consistent and good value , and yes right next door to old venue with same parking area. address is 24 bourke rd.
vt4

Unread post by vt4 »

Prices?
shorttime

Unread post by shorttime »

It is now $125 for half an hour. I don't know for longer.
sunshine

Unread post by sunshine »

Very disappointed with the service the girls provide and the customer service is just dreadful. Marlene only cares about making profit, I’ve been to this establishment heaps of times, tried a couple of girls, not so happy. Appalling lineups sometimes, girls aren’t the age their advertise on over the phone, but what can you do, Marlene just trying to make a quick buck.Now it’s up to us punters to have to sort the ugly old ones from the young good ones. lolAnyways, my experiences here are Very disappointing, if I wanted to see a girl that was 50 years old I would just pick a girl up from the pub. Piece of advice, Go elsewhere men, it’s not worth coming in and having a look when there’s hardly any girls or ugly old girls are on and considering Marlenes boyfriend has hidden cameras to capture the actions in the rooms.Legally its not allowed 5years imprisonment. Are you aware of these? Ask the girls.....This place is just a rat hole!
poges2957

Unread post by poges2957 »

I've been going to Marlenes for 10 years and always found her place to be clean,good value and with a good variety of ladies to see.Its true that sometimes not all the ladies are top rate but neither are the prices.I've always found the right lady to see.Marlene I've found treats her staff very well,as most of the good ladies stick with her,as for the cameras in the rooms,Marlene has been in the business long enough to know better I'd say.She has started to rid herself of some of the not so attractive ones.I think maybe (sunshine) might be one of them.Anyway I'll be there(Marlenes) sometime over the weekend.Cheers
sunshine

Unread post by sunshine »

With only one post "poges2957" you know too much about Marlenes business, if she treats her staff well and the roster,perhaps you're Mr Pimp or Mama-san;sorry buddy but you can't fool anyone! All these positive comments are rubbish the service from Marlene is terrible and the girls on the intro act like they don’t even want to see you at all I have told many people to take there business elsewhere after my last experience.
Don't go there
Don't go there
Don't go there!
Not far from there is BODYROTIC, I highly recommend.Clean place, and a variety of young chicks.
poges2957

Unread post by poges2957 »

Well sunshine I expect most people in this forum might want to make there own decisions about an establishment.All I know is that of all the years Ive been going there Ive never had any major disappointment.Don't know what happened with you sunshine,sounds a lot like sour grapes hey!Cheerio 8)
tapdat

Unread post by tapdat »

poges2957 wrote:Well sunshine I expect most people in this forum might want to make there own decisions about an establishment.All I know is that of all the years Ive been going there Ive never had any major disappointment.Don't know what happened with you sunshine,sounds a lot like sour grapes hey!Cheerio 8)
Any reviews from all the years you've been going to this shop?
Surely you must have a recommendation or 2???
comancherobandido

Unread post by comancherobandido »

Filthy place,filthy girls,don't waste your time and money going there...I prefer to play with myself than set a foot in that junk!
tapdat

Unread post by tapdat »

comancherobandido wrote:Filthy place,filthy girls,don't waste your time and money going there...I prefer to play with myself than set a foot in that junk!
Is it that bad?
Marrrcus31

Unread post by Marrrcus31 »

It's not a bad place. I always have a good time there.
voyager

Unread post by voyager »

You wanna get a STD ( Chlamydia or HepC) thats the place, on top of it the bikies get over the place. Up to you,freedom of choice but this just a warning from all the punters.