LaLa #3 at 12 Belevue

Unread post by James Dean »

Bellevue12
12 Bellevue St.
Surry Hills

$65/30 min
$130/60min

This is a review of LaLa #3.

I had arrived at 12 Bellevue to find all the other ladies were busy. Only LaLa was there for the line-up. Now, I had two goes before with LaLa and they were duds. But I adopted the no walk policy of my nephew Edd ‘Kookie’ Byrnes and stuck around. As my old Pappy used to say ‘The only thing better than a dud punt is a good one”.

If you read my previous reviews you will see that I viewed LaLa as lazy and with a bad attitude. Further, her English is poor and if there were two interpretations to what was said, she’d assume it was the bad one.

I think word got back to Tom (the owner) as he reads the forums, and he took corrective action. He probably had a conversation with her like the following:

Tom: LaLa, you’re fucking up too much.
LaLa: Isn’t fucking up my job?
Tom: No, your job is fucking, not fucking up.
LaLa: Fucking up is bad?
Tom: It’s terrible.
LaLa: What can I do?
Tom: I am sending you away for some staff development

I can now imagine LaLa enrolling in Certificate 111 Course No: CAB6969 WL Working in Cheap Asian Brothels. (Note: This course is run by the private college Shonky Brothers University Pty Ltd based in Potts Point.)

Now, LaLa does have some practical experience so she wouldn’t need to do a field placement. There were 5 modules and she received recognition of prior learning for three of them. They were:

Module: MWT20398 Spreading makeup on with a trowel
AND
Module: DRM233371 Dressing like Ronald McDonald.
AND
Module:GWMF40342 Greeting the client at intro with a gob full of food.

The ones she needed to complete were:

Module FOAM713a: The joys of fake orgasm and moaning

Unit: Descriptor: This module teaches you to sucker in punters to think you are having a good time. From the moment you hit the room with the punter you will learn to moan and squirm even though he has not touched you yet. It is important to note that most punters who frequent these ‘budget’ establishments have brains as small as their wallets and get off thinking you are tuned on. The secret is to moan and say things like “ I am coming!” and “Fuck me hard! And “Oh my God!” You will learn not to be shy because you know if the punter had any intelligence and sophistication he’d be bird-dogging chicks in pubs.
AND
Module: AREUN713b Appropriate responses in English when you don’t understand the punter..

Unit: Descriptor: This module teaches you that punters will hear and feel what you want them to. If a punter says anything you will learn the appropriate responses are:
1. I love you.
2. Your cock is so big.
3. Fuck me baby.
4. If all else fails . . .smile.
You will practice these skills along with constant smiling to ensure the idiot, I am mean, gentleman enjoys himself.

I think LaLa passed these modules. They were ungraded and her result was ‘Achieved
Competency’.

THE PUNT:

LaLa is in her late 30’s/early 40’s. She has a nice smile. She is average weight for height. She has C-cups and a trimmed pussy.

LaLa greeted me like I was her long lost lover.

Unlike previous times, she showed some energy and did begin to offer some service i.e. dfk and did appropriate moaning.

Some FOAM (fake orgasm and moaning) was present and it was well done. (She must have done really well in the module.

Service has improved several rungs up the ladder. She gave a nice dfk and her bbj was better than earlier occasions. She has obviously practiced her smiling and it was present and made the atmosphere better.

This was not a dud punt, but I am still hesitant at this time to give her the Dean seal of approval.

Her pussy is reasonably tight and she got into a nice rhythm in cowgirl. Eventually I came in her mouth and all in all it was better than I expected.

I still have to write up a review of Eva from Billy’s at 143 Marrickville Road. That will come, but not now.

See you again soon folks.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

James