What's on your mind?
James Dean
Bronze Contributor

Jennifer, Jenny and Hungadunga @ Bellevue

Unread post by James Dean »

12 Bellevue Street
Surry Hills

G’day All,

This is a review of Jennifer and Jenny. (Total cost of the punt was $230. $100 for 45 min with Jennifer and $130 for an hour with Jenny.)

Before I write about this punt I need to set the record straight and context of this punt.

No one can stand me for long and eventually I have a parting of the ways with everyone except my nephew Diddy.

This state of affairs was brought to my attention by my Dad’s older brother, who was a psychiatrist, Dr. Rorschach Dean. Uncle Rorschach said:

James, no one can get along with you. Everyone who gets to know you inevitably doesn’t want to be around you. The only thing you’ve got going for you is you will never have multiple personality disorder because no other personality could inhabit your body with you for any period of time.”

Then the following interaction ensued:

James: Well, my Dad got on with me.
Rorschach: Bullshit! He loved being away from you.
James: He did not! We were buddies.
Rorschach: Then why did her short change you in his will?
James You tell me.
Rorschach; Because you weren’t much of a son.
James: Not much of a son?
Rorschach: A rotten son!
James: I’ll get back to you on this . . .I admit . . .
Rorschach: Admit what?
James: He didn’t give me a fair shake of the sauce bottle in that will!

(Bet you thought Kevin Rudd was the only one to use that one!)

Then there was Marcos Morales. He and I were great mates. Or at least I thought we were. Whenever we were around our Hispanic friends he always called me ‘Un hijo de puta’ which he told me meant ‘loyal friend’. I’d say things like “I appreciate that” and later found out he was calling me a son-of-a-bitch. Needless to say I dropped that cunt off my Christmas card list and forgot his arse at Chanukah to boot. (I’ll be damned if I’d given him a gift during this time!)

The list of people who can’t get on with me is endless. I could provide you with statatatory declarations from my ex that would show me up to be a real shit. But, I am not a glutton for punishment and will leave things where they are.

On second thought, there was also Rabbi Saul Hungadunga who caught me eating bacon and eggs at a local restaurant. The following conversation ensued:

Rabbi:; Jimmy! What kind of a Jew are you eating this rubbish?
James: What kind of a rabbi are you doing eating here?
Rabbi; What do you mean?
James: This place isn’t kosher and that woman you’re with isn’t your daughter.
Rabbi: The conversation is closed. We’ll forget the whole thing.

This brings us to Jennifer and Jenny.

When I arrived at Bellevue the place was running flat out. All the rooms were taken and I had to wait for one to become vacant. Eventually I got the larger Room 3 upstairs and made my way there with Jennifer. When I got in there it was like an oven. I felt like I was being marinated in my Brut aftershave. Anyway, Tom the owner came in and turned on the aircon to get things to a liveable level.

I have written so much about Jennifer. She is a delicate, short Thai with an attractive face, blond hair and a trimmed pussy. She has enhanced breasts. She is my favourite here. Treat her well and she does a very good bbj and dfk. Her English is very good and we both share an interest in Buddhism.

I had a falling out with Jenny. (See, I can’t get on with anyone.) There was confusion in the past over a mixed up booking and she got the shits with me and refused to see me. (Note: Everyone gets the shits with me. She can take a ticket and stand in line!)

Anyway, when I arrived at Bellevue today, Jennifer has smoothed things out with Jenny and she agreed to join in as a threesome. (Jennifer has the skills required to negotiate a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinians.)

Jenny is short and solid. She is in her mid to late 30’s She has C+-D- breasts. She has a trimmed pussy.

The first half hour was with Jennifer and I had her mostly in mish and we kissed and she did a very nice bbj.

After 30 minutes Jenny joined us. Folks, Jenny is really pse. She gets a look on her face that I can’t describe, but it is almost like she is in a trace and folks that look alone was worth the price of admission.

She is great at licking, sucking, kissing and behaving in a very sexual way. She enjoys some dirty talk and really gets into the session. She had ‘that look’ and says suff like ‘I am a bad girl!

She speaks English, but for some reason I can’t understand 70% of it. BUT, her non-verbal behaviour lets you know she is hot to trot.

Jennifer left after 15 minutes and during the next 30 minutes I enjoyed Jenny in mish and her body kissing, bbj and dfk. All in all it was a great time.

It is only a matter of time that I fall out with Jennifer and Jenny again.

Now, the only woman who hates me at Bellevue is Candy, but that doesn’t worry me as she hates most men.

Well, I have to go now folks. I am getting fed up with myself.

Still two reviews to come. One is LaLa3 at Bellevue and Eva at 143 Marrickville Road. (Billy’s)

I shall return.

Until that time friends . . . until that time.

James