Sick of Rude reception

What's on your mind?
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

Sick of Rude reception

Unread post by teazzer »

Been punting for a few years now and one thing I am getting really sick of is rude reception and on the phone as well.

I hate when you walk in a shop and forced to chose a girl that your not interested in then you get the worst filthy look that you have ever had so friendly to you at first then bang basically P off . I respect all WL and reception and have hardly any dramas in my years of punting.

Basic example ....... You ring up ring ring hello.... Hello who is working please , Aye mmmm Yahhh very good girl top service many ladies come you see I look after you.... Your all pumped up and arrive at the shop just to get disappointed and no way as they described ,so you walk out and get the worst filthy look, Maybe I should tell him off that he wasted my time and give him a filthy look.

Another thing that really pissed me off today I rang a shop

The conversation took place

Me .... Hello who is working today please
Boss.... Maree , Joyce. Anni,
Me .. is Maree available after 1230pm please
Boss.... Maree working 11am
Me ... Sorry I do not understand.
Boss ....Mareee working 11am getting angry
Me ..... The time is now 12pm
Boss ..... 11am I tell you many times
Me .... The time is now 12pm not 11am I do not understand what your talking about
Boss .... ah yaahhhh 11am .... 11am she is working today do you understand English then hangs up

Can someone please please please translate

I am so so sick of this bullshit .... Work hard for my money want to have a punt respect these people reception this is not the only time happen a few times at a few different shops

Just my word learn freaking English properly before you ask an Australian born and bred here if he understands English how disrespectful
Really pissed me off .
Beaker
Bronze Contributor

Re: Sick of Rude reception

Unread post by Beaker »

Yep, can be difficult at times. Possibly she meant Maree started work at 11am.