Latina,Spanish,Italian

What's on your mind?
weedkook

Latina,Spanish,Italian

Unread post by weedkook »

Hi Dudes.Where can I find Latina,Spanish or Italian W/Ls.Im really over Asians (they've really cornered the market/ havn't they..)I don't want to pay more than $100 half hour.Even massage would do.Any ideas ?
crikey

Re: Latina,Spanish,Italian

Unread post by crikey »

Amy 219 Elizabeth. Croydon. Good sort and plenty of curves.
$200 hr
sawater

Unread post by sawater »

I thinks she is size 12. Anyone size 8?
jezzy.kiss
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by jezzy.kiss »

there use to be an Brazilian girl in 10 Marsh St Clyde. Its been more than yr i have been to this place.

also people you can share where can we find the South American delights in Sydney ;)
Mahoney

Unread post by Mahoney »

weedkook wrote:Hi Dudes.Where can I find Latina,Spanish or Italian W/Ls.Im really over Asians (they've really cornered the market/ havn't they..)I don't want to pay more than $100 half hour.Even massage would do.Any ideas ?

Anita at 9 Excellor st Bankstown is Italian. Big tits (fake) but hot looking face and body. Is early 30s but looks mid 20s. Standard service though
30min I think is now $105.

Dani and Sarah are very curvy Brazilians working at 8 Railway Pde Burwood, both here studying (so they say) both look under 25yo
$80 for 30 RnT. They both do extras. They go back to Brazil in a few months time
jezzy.kiss
Bronze Contributor

hey >Mahoney

any best experience in 9 Excellor st Bankstown, your recommendations?
weedkook

Unread post by weedkook »

Hey, thanks Mahoney :) I was starting to think there was no life out there ! I'll give Burwood a try ,maybe.Though $80. for r'n't is a bit $.Maybe I can journey out to Bankstown.Anyway cheers!
Mahoney

Unread post by Mahoney »

jezzy.kiss wrote:hey >Mahoney

any best experience in 9 Excellor st Bankstown, your recommendations?
only had duds or average there, so have stopped myself going there

Beware the young asian host. Talks shit on the phone. When you get there half the girls are not there but he pushes you to see whoever Is available, again talking shit in the process "she is great service, you see her, she is best girl to see blah blah blah"
mahoud

Unread post by mahoud »

Anyone know what happened to Anita the Latina who worked at Marlene's in Alexandria? Is she at another shop?
Rex205

Unread post by Rex205 »

Coco was the best brazillian ive had 30s, fake boobs but so so so good at er job

Not sure where she is now

She was at
North strathfield
Superdaddy

Unread post by Superdaddy »

Coco was absolutely amazing, great boobs and personality. Last time I saw her was at Noth Strathfield, she said she will start a reception job at Tiffanys, actually I called them few weeks ago and was a lady at night with southamerican accent on the phone.Im gonna ring Joe at N.Strathfield to ask about Coco....yummy girl
Superdaddy

Unread post by Superdaddy »

Mahoney wrote:
weedkook wrote:Hi Dudes.Where can I find Latina,Spanish or Italian W/Ls.Im really over Asians (they've really cornered the market/ havn't they..)I don't want to pay more than $100 half hour.Even massage would do.Any ideas ?

Anita at 9 Excellor st Bankstown is Italian. Big tits (fake) but hot looking face and body. Is early 30s but looks mid 20s. Standard service though
30min I think is now $105.

Dani and Sarah are very curvy Brazilians working at 8 Railway Pde Burwood, both here studying (so they say) both look under 25yo
$80 for 30 RnT. They both do extras. They go back to Brazil in a few months time
Yeap some of the girls at Bankstown are ok, Olivia is a cute Brazilian early 20's C cup bust, bit flat chest for my taste but friendly, clean and proactive.Daniella or Jessica I think she is Italian/French with Middle Eastern was great but not very reliable in her bookings. Anitta Italian/Australian DD cup, marks all over her face(tick layers of makeup), maybe because she's crazy on ice, actually there are not many choices of latinas anymore . As I said I will try to find Coco my Brazilian babe!
Rex205

Unread post by Rex205 »

Superdaddy yea see how you go and let us mnow. She was by far the bst south american i had i seen.

Late 30s back then but still hot
jezzy.kiss
Bronze Contributor

N.Strathfield.. what is this place full address?