James Dean
Bronze Contributor

Jennifer, Lily and Kicking Arse

Unread post by James Dean »

Bellevue12
12 Bellevue Street
Surry Hills

G’day mates,

This is a review of a double with Jennifer and Lily.

Buddha said “All things are temporary” and some other guy said “When one door closes another opens up”. (For me it should read “When one door slams in your face another door leads to a lift shaft”.

For example, I really had a thing about Diana Rosenblatt. She was beautiful. She had almond shaped eyes, olive skin and large firm breasts. I dated her several times and fell head over heals in love with her until the following interaction.

Diana: James, we need to talk.
James: About what?
Diana: Let me start by saying you are an interesting guy.
James: Interesting? A National Geographic documentary is interesting.
Diana: Let me put it another way. I want to live.
James: Live?
Diana: Yes, run down the street in the rain laughing!
James: So living is giggling in the middle of a typhoon?
Diana: Yes, reaching out and grabbing each moment to the fullest.
James: I do that!
Diana: What you call living other people call being in a coma.

I didn’t need a weatherman to tell me which way the wind blows on this one. It was over . . finito.. . kaput . . .terminando. But I should be grateful. If she had not booted me out of the relationship I would not have had the opportunity to have Roberta, Theodosia, Hortinse, Millicent and Kitty also put the boot to me. So, there always can be a positive outcome.

Then there was that time in the Army when I was transferred to a new unit, got drunk and woke up the next morning in the barracks with all my gear missing.

The following conversation ensued:

Dean: Wake up you sorry arsed mother fuckers!
Solider #1: (Waking up) What’s your fucking problem buster.
Dean: Someone stole all my shit. I am going to take a piss and if it is not there when I get back I am going ot start kicking arse and taking names!
Soldier#2: Who the fuck are you shithead?
Dean: I just got transferred here to the 1/5th Infantry.
Soldier”2:: This the 3/12th Infantry. You come to the wrong fucking place.

It turns out when I got drunk I walked into the wrong barracks, pissed on an empty cot and then laid down on it.

One door closes and the other opens up. My Commanding Officer met me later in the day and the following interaction took place.

CO: Lieutenant Dean, you are a disgrace to the uniform you are wearing.
Dean: Yes sir.
CO: The good news is I am not busting your arse down to private. You are still a Lieutenant.
Dean: Thanks sir.
CO: Don’t thank me. I am shipping your butt out to Vietnam next week.
Dean: Yes sir.
CO: And I hope to hell you never make it back!
Dean : Yes sir.

So, the hope of being stationed in West German evaporated, but I had the opportunity to go to Vietnam and meet a bunch of exciting fellows who were hell bent on killing me. So, it wasn’t all bad.

This brings us to Jennifer and Lily.

I have reviewed both before and won’t bother with more than the basics. Jennifer is Thai with blond dyed hair, DD enhanced breasts, trimmed pussy and very good English. What I haven’t said about her is that she is an open person who, when treated well, responds in kind. Jennifer may seem tough, but she has a soft heart and wants to get along with everyone. Like most Thaïs she is Buddhist and a spiritual person.

An example of Jennifer’s kindness is that when I have mentioned a double with another lady she will mention a lady that has not had much work that day. She will say that so and so hasn’t had any customers and she’d like a double with her. Jennifer is a straight talker, but has a heart of gold.

Lily is Chinese and has B+-C- breasts with trimmed pussy. Her English is good, but she sometimes talks too quickly for me and then she’ll stop and say “Do you understand?” I sometimes have no idea what she is talking about.

Both Jennifer and Lily provide a great service to those who treat them well.

Recently Lily has been acting as reception and last week she and I crossed swords and I told her in no uncertain terms I did NOT like the way she communicated with me or, in this case, failed to communicate with me. I had left the shop and she was very upset and got my phone number from Jennifer and called me. The conversation did not go well. Later I texted her and said I was not angry anymore.

Today I booked Jennifer. We occupied Room 3 upstairs. We started with kissing and she progressed to her excellent sucking. After awhile I suggested a double and she suggested Lily. She told me Lily had been upset and things were not completely ironed out between us. I am NOT a guy to carry grudges and hence said, “Yes bring her up”.

For the next half hour they both took turns with sucking and kissing and finally Jennifer’s time ran out and I had 45 min with Lily.

She sucked me for about 20 minutes, we kissed. I had her in mish and side-saddle and then we talked.

We have known each other for over 6 years. We talked about the past and the ladies who had left such as Sasa, Linda, Myumi, Susan, Kylie and Sarah. Through this conversation we both realized we had too much shared history to keep any grudges or animosity. Her service was great as usual.

In the end I came on her tummy.

There is a fly in the ointment. She will be reception from now on and her ‘Working Lady’ days are over. That’s a bit of a shame as Lily was always a great all-rounder. But she will still have a role at Bellevue.

Jennifer remains and, as always, is the lady I see most frequently. I like both her heart and service. Don’t let initial impressions fool you, she is both gentle and kind.

Well, Lily’s door has slammed shut, but another had opened. She told me there is a new girl who started yesterday that is about 21 years old and half Japanese.

I must go now but I will return.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

James