What happened to CBD doubles?

What's on your mind?
Bigmike

Re: What happened to CBD doubles?

Unread post by Bigmike »

I think you are spot on. Tokyocats and CBD doubles were separate shows.They were in World Sq for quite a long time.Saw one of the only 10/10 I have ever encountered there first thing one morning.Forget all the Diamond and Platinum talk around these days with accompanying inflated prices,this place had many stunners and IMO were mostly amateurs.
What is stopping a similar setup starting.The market is there for sure.
slapka

Unread post by slapka »

Beaker wrote:kind of going a bit off topic here and turning into a personal slanging match. Suggest you guys just PM each other and leave the rest of us out of it.
Don't worry, I never start a fight, he's just a troll who can't do much on the other forum, so he's just dying to vent some air here ! :lol: I won't respond to him anymore ! :P
tapdat

Unread post by tapdat »

Beaker wrote:kind of going a bit off topic here and turning into a personal slanging match. Suggest you guys just PM each other and leave the rest of us out of it.
Fair enough Beaker.

I try not to waste time on morons like slapka but every now and then arses need to be kicked! :lol:
The gutless cunt blew up my inbox with empty threats then disabled his private message receiving.
Actions of a typical coward. :lol:
tapdat

Unread post by tapdat »

Suki is now Jolie but charges double.