What's on your mind?
James Dean
Bronze Contributor

12 Bellevue St and Who's James Dean?

Unread post by James Dean »

12 Bellevue St
Surry Hills, NSW.

G’day mates,

I am so far behind in my reviews I am combining two reviews and one non-review.

There are reviews of two doubles. The first is Jennifer and Mimi and the second is YuYu and Alice. (You will see shortly how the two are intimately related.

The third is a non-review of Jenny.

First, I need let me tell you this “ I am highly forgettable when I want to be remembered and highly memorable when I want to be forgotten.”

In those old Ma and Pa Kettle movies Pa could never remember the names of half his kids. That’s understandable, he had about 20 of them. But in my family there were only three of us. There was my older sister Josephine (Josie), my brother Robert (Bobby) and me “The other one”. My mother would often call out “Josie tell ‘What’s-his-name’ dinner is ready.

When I was remembered it was in an onerous way as the following dialogue with my mother shows.

Mum; Why can’t you get good grades in school like Bobby?
James: Because I am not as good at cheating and plagiarism?
Mum: What?
James: I guess I am not as motivated.
Mum; That’s it! You need to get motivated Bobby!
James: I’m James here.
Mum: That’s what I said. . .James!

High school wasn’t much better. If they had a category of ‘Student most likely to be invisible’ I would have won hands down.

I went to my 20th anniversary high school reunion and everybody, including the caterers, kept giving me a mop and bucket because they thought I was the janitor who was supposed to clean all the shit mess the rest of them made.

You get my point.

Well, first let me tell you about Jennifer and Mimi. I have reviewed Jennifer a few times. She is a blond haired Thai with a good personality and a fine service She is not as full on as the other ladies, but she is one of my real favourites here and I like her as a person. She is petite, has a trimmed pussy, enhanced boobs that are DD, a pretty face and very good English.

Mimi is about 30, with a trimmed pussy, slim, B+ breasts with suckable nipples and I think a very pretty face. She has almost no English.

I booked each of them for 45 minutes with a 15 minute double overlap in time. Jennifer gives very good service and does a great blowjob. I had her in mish and cowgirl. I had not met Mimi before and when I saw her wanted to kiss here while Jennifer sucked on me.

After Jennifer left I enjoyed dfk with Mimi and eventually had her in both mish and cowgirl and eventually came in her mouth. It was a good punt and I was happy.
There was one fly in the ointment. When I talked with Jennifer about a double I told her I wanted to try Mimi as I had not seen her before and a mix-up occurred and Jenny came instead. I told Jennifer I wanted Mimi and Jenny departed in a huff. I felt bad about that and after the punt I sought to apologise for the mix-up, but Jenny was then busy. (More on this later.)

Today I went back to Bellevue and in the reception area were Jennifer and YuYu. YuYu had been away for 2 months in China and Jennifer disappeared saying later that she wanted me to see YuYu.

I have reviewed YuYu before. She is a large lady, with a pleasant face and a warm ‘I will do anything to make you happy attitude’. I like her and she has always does her very best to make me happy. I enjoy sucking on her natural DD breasts and while she isn’t trimmed in the pussy area, but it is no jungle down there either. Treat her well and she will do what you want. She offers anal at no extra charge. She also does some good rimming.

I told her I wanted a double and I knew there was a girl on called Alice I had not met before, so I suggested her. Well, when Alice arrived I discovered Alice is about 30, with a trimmed pussy, slim, B+ breasts with suckable nipples and I think a very pretty face. She has almost no English.

You guessed it, Alice and Mimi are one and the same. I said I was glad to see her again and she absolutely had no memory of me at all. I even mentioned the short double with Jennifer and she said we had never met.

Anyway, It was a good session with each taking turns sucking my cock and, while not a lesbian double, they did kiss a few times and suck each other’s nipples. Once again, I had a good time.

My ego was not hurt and being forgotten, but I was confused about whether she was Mimi or Alice. Back at reception Jennifer was present and she confirmed that Mimi was indeed Alice and not Mimi and that I had seen her before. Obviously the earth did not move for Alice when she first met me.

Remember, “ I am highly forgettable when I want to be remembered and highly memorable when I want to be forgotten?”

The week after the Jenny mix-up I booked Jenny and wanted to say I was sorry for the stuff up. When I arrived at the booking Jenny really let fly at me in front of all the ladies. The long and the short of it was that if I were the last man on earth she would have nothing to do with me. Well, I was embarrassed and simply said “Ok” and left.

Later I contacted the owner Tom and told him I did not appreciate Jenny dumping buckets of shit on me in front of everyone. I didn’t expect him to really do anything, except perhaps have a chat to Jenny about brothel etiquette.

At any rate, I am no longer on Jenny’s Xmas card list and am not on her speed dialling on her smartphone either. I can live without her, but why couldn’t she just forget me when everyone else does!

I forgot one thing, I’ve got to go, but will see you soon mates.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

James.