What's on your mind?
James Dean
Bronze Contributor

Black Lolly, Thai Jennifer B &alsa Wood

Unread post by James Dean »

12 Bellevue Street
Surry Hills.

G’day Mates.

This is a review of black South African Lolly.

[/b]As I approached 12 Bellevue my mind went back many years ago during my salad days when I was young and green. I was in the Army and had just received my orders to ship out for Vietnam.

My buddy at this time was Ricardo Amarez. He had just come back from a tour in Vietnam and I saw him as a man of the world and my mentor. It was my last weekend in Texas and Amarez said he wanted to shout me a punt. We were stationed in Fort Hood at the time and the closest town is Killeen. Killeen is a little shithole of an Army town and owed its existence to the 2nd Armour Division, Hell on Wheels, that was based at Hood. Fort Hood’s only claim to fame was that Elvis did time there while in the army. (Now I know why he started using drugs.) The ‘fort’ is in the middle of the desert and folks there is little to do.

Nonetheless or Lessthenone, Amarez was going ot shout me and we got in a taxi and he asked where the ladies were. The taxi driver dropped us off in front of a rundown shack and told us to knock on the door.

Amarez knocked and the door was opened to reveal the female, black equivalent of Laurel and Hardy. One lady was a ten tonne Tessie with B-cup breasts and EEE size tummy. The other was dressed in a bathrobe and was a real 69. No, I don’t mean doing a 69 I mean she was at least 69 with a whole bunch of teeth missing. Amarez quickly chose Tessie and I got granny.

The lights in the joint were off and that, I guess helped, but it was all ghastly and I couldn’t understand a word Granny said. Her tongue flopped around in the breeze like Sylvester the Cat and with her cornpone Southern accent I couldn’t make head nor tail out of her.

Amarez had Tessie in the lounge room and I had granny in the kitchen. I couldn’t get it up. She tried to give a reasonable bbj and every once and awhile said, very loudly, “OOH DA!”. Eventually in the pitch black darkness I came on her tits. Amarez had finished and the cabbie returned an hour later as promised.

As I walked down the stairs on the front porch the wood caved in and my foot slid through and my ankle got a big gash.

Dean: What the fuck do you people use for wood around here? Balsa?
Tessie: Who’s gonna fix them steps?
Dean: Who’s gonna fix my gashed leg?
Tessie: I care about them steps!
Dean; Get a termite guy out here to fix that wood.

We left and Amarez told the Taxi driver “The service was good but the pussy was sloppy”.

By the way, I found out as I as leaving that “OOH DA! meant “You Done!”

This brings us to Lolly.

Lolly is a big girl. She is not fat. She is about 172 cm tall, solid, with a bit of a tummy. She has had a bub. I would estimate her age at about 30. She has a very pretty face, double D breasts and a shaved pussy and does look like her pics posted on unknown. She has a strong South African accent, her hair is braided with a light brown tint added.

I enjoyed kissing Lolly. She has nice thick lips and a really pretty and sexy face.

She was part of a double I had with Thai Jennifer. I have reviewed her before so will only say that both have excellent English and took turns kissing and sucking my cock.

Lolly is sedate by Bellevue standards, but that is not bad. She kisses slowly and sensually and is not one of those ‘I ‘m gonna bite your lips off’ girls.

Most of the session I was happy with a bbj from both of them and kissing. Lolly gave me a nice pussy lips rub.

In the end she said she preferred I not cum in her mouth so I came on her lips instead. All in all I had a good time.

If you like black women with pretty faces, at a bargain basement price, she is your girl

I’ll just say “I DA’ (I am done and will leave.)

I enjoyed talking with you and will see you all again soon.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

James.
tapdat

Re: Black Lolly, Thai Jennifer B &alsa Wood

Unread post by tapdat »

Does Lolly do anal?
James Dean
Bronze Contributor

Re: Black Lolly, Thai Jennifer B &alsa Wood

Unread post by James Dean »

Didn't ask, but don't think so.

James