252b Stanmore

What's on your mind?
tapdat

252b Stanmore

Unread post by tapdat »

Any information or recommendations about this place?
unknown used to promote this shop heavily but now I can't seem to find any info??
wachumba

Re: 252b Stanmore

Unread post by wachumba »

They weren't paying their advertising bills apparently so they were removed. From what I've read on other sites, it's over rated and the rave reviews are some by friends of the shop.
tapdat

Unread post by tapdat »

wachumba wrote:They weren't paying their advertising bills apparently so they were removed. From what I've read on other sites, it's over rated and the rave reviews are some by friends of the shop.
Thanks for the warning!
I hate when shops have a few arse Licker's flooding forums with over hyped biased reviews.
5* do the same I went there expecting a good time but they are racist!
sens

Unread post by sens »

I was one sucked in by rave reviews, but I've been there twice and had a great time. Coco the boss was nice in a kind of pink nurse dress. When i said i was used to paying 70 she cut me a first timers deal. You got to go through back lane and buzz and you enter down a couple of stairs, red lights through the dim corridors give this joint a nice seedy ambience that adds to the positive sleaze factor. This place is worth a visit. I liked it. A bit hard to condemn it if you haven't been.