Kim Thai mix in Enfield

What's on your mind?
aznonazn

Kim Thai mix in Enfield

Unread post by aznonazn »

I haven't post any review in a while been punting but haven't really have anything to brag about until last night. Kim is a private wl in Enfield and there's a post about her on the private dancer page too but hardly anyone seems to go to that page so sharing it here would be more noticeable.

So yes I got the details from the private dancer page and I call her up yesterday Saturday to make a booking for 6pm and was told that her place was located in Liverpool rd Enfield just of the Hume hwy. Got there at 5.50 call her up again and she told me which place she was in, ring the bell and she opened hiding behind the door. I tell you guys she was cute with a nice body. She took me to her room and ask me again how long I was staying for and I handed her 150 for the hour and of I go to take a shower.

Now she's in her mid 20s, size 8 and about 5ft5 and after the shower off with her gear, nice curvy body with a full be cup. Wow my cock was tingling, she asked me to lay down as she will give me a bit of a massage which is alright helps me to relax and gets me Hornier. So her idea of a massage in a bit of a rub then rubbing her tits all over my back and her pussy on my leg. I couldn't hold it so turn around and gave her kiss on her lip (no DFK) just a peck she has a soft lip.

She then gave me a cat bath, nipple sucking then down to the my boy and lick and sucking my balls which was nice, then now I was rock hard. She then put on a dom which was abit disappointing as I was expecting a bbbj but then that was forgotten by on the best cbj I've ever gotten and wow she can suck. Omg she got me on a brink of ejaculation, she loves to suck none of this a few second suck then lube on and fuck nope none of that. After 5-7 mins of cbj I pull her towards me give a couple more of kisses and lay her down on the bed as it is my turn to taste her body, start kissing her from the neck then to to her tits a very firm with a suckable B cup tits and down to her belly button with a piercing all the way to her pussy. Shaven but no all of more of a no2 on the shaver and I started tasting her sweet pussy. Daty was good she have a very firm clit with a very very tight pussy I mean it guys she was tight even for my tongue now guys if you know how to please a woman well with your tongue then you will receive a bonus. Giving her daty for about 7 mins she was wet with a sweet pussy juice so I thought that she was ready so I moved up to put in my dick for a Mish but then she asked me if I wanted more cbj and I reject then this is where your bonus is when you can daty good, she asked please can you lick me again as she was very horny. So I agreed poor girl I made her crazily horny down again for another 7-10 mins from soft to hard daty, her moaning went harder, louder and she screamed while body shaking shivering yup she came.

Still shivering asked me to lay down again and gave me another cbj for 3 mins and lube on off to cowgirl, did I mention she was tight omg she was tight it's like having an anal in her pussy omg 5 mins of that and she was drench wet again so I moved her to doggy a hard doggy then I came after 5 mins. I looked at the time and it was 7.15 holy shit went way over time as there was another punter calling her maybe for a 7pm session, she did not hurried me but I hurried myself to the shower and finished up to get dressed. Thanked her and she thanked me back for making her come so hard and gave each other a hug and a nice peck. And off I went.

Sorry for the really long report but just writing this post makes me horny again. Now she's a Thai mix her other half is Indian so that's another bonus if you like an Indian girl that's also another plus (you can she it on her face that she got an Indian feature about her.

Face 7/10
Body 8/10
Overall service 8/10 (fucking tight) remember you will get a bonus if you daty right.
Contact 0411 785 665 it's on the Hume hwy, Liverpool rd side near the speed camera and no I will not tell where's the place just call her up make a booking 1/2 hour before the booking call her back to confirm and she will tell you where to park when you're there on the booking time she will tell you where's her place it's easy.
Beaker
Bronze Contributor

Re: Kim Thai mix in Enfield

Unread post by Beaker »

Great review aznonazn!
aznonazn

Unread post by aznonazn »

Thank I'll post another review when there's another girl worth reviewing
davidlook

Unread post by davidlook »

I saw Kim several times over 2-3 years. She moved on around 2017. Has anyone seen her since then?
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Haven't spotted her since 2015 If I remember correctly, definitely good value for an incall. Got her off the Classifieds in the Inner West Courier - not sure if it's been still in print? I guess digital has fully embraced us.

Safe to say she's either moved from Sydney (maybe even Australia) has a partner or is happy working a 9-5.