DATY

What's on your mind?
cltwlu

DATY

Unread post by cltwlu »

Hey ho - I am a huge fan of DATY but never quite sure if totally safe - STI-wise. Love to get some feedback from other DATY lovers. Cheers
crzydog69

Re: DATY

Unread post by crzydog69 »

Well... ya pays your money and ta takes your chances... but so far I've been very lucky... been punting over 10 years now, and probably gotta be close to 100 girls by now so yeah just use common sense, and of course -

* if you have any open sores in your mouth, ie bit your cheek or tongue, or flossed and drew blood - don't do it!
* good hygeine, before and after - if she offers mouthwash, use it! otherwise, rinse with something antiseptic as soon as you can.
* even though it will get quite wet if you're doing it right, resist the temptation to swallow any build up of saliva or pussy juices if you can avoid it...
* if the lady is willing, i find starting off with a nice shower not only sets the mood, but you can know for sure its been washed.. even offer to help (for romantic purposes of course)
* if she has sores and scabs, even in other areas, for heavens sake its not worth it!!! Overall appearance and hygeine is a good barometer I find... Same with smell... yeasty or vinegary or anything other than that lovely musky odour might be a tip off.
* spend most of your time around the clit, most of the juices will be below that and you can avoid most of the contact.

Enjoy and eat responsibly!
crzydog69

Unread post by crzydog69 »

Oh and I know you probably know all that, but since its a forum, most of it was just for the benefit of the discussion! 8)
fuckinghead

Unread post by fuckinghead »

holy, if u dont drink the juice then what do u do there?