Cici, Diddy and Dean in Blacktown

Unread post by James Dean »

5 Flushcombe Rd.
Blacktown
Phone: 02 9622 9388
$50/30 and $100/60

Howdy Gang,

This is a review of CiCi.

This time I was out punting with my nephew P.Diddy and boy it is exasperating to deal with him on a punt. Why? Because everything in an issue. For example, in considering where ot punt this is how the conversation typically goes:

Dean: Where do you want to punt?
Diddy: Anywhere you want.
Dean: Ok, we’ll go to Yokos.
Diddy: Again? And see another fat Asian grandma?
Dean: We can go to Croydon.
Diddy: And se some Indian girl who doesn’t want to do a thing?
Dean: We can go to 22 Brodie.
Diddy: And see a Korean girl who won’t kiss.
Dean; How about Michelle’s in Surry Hills?
Diddy: No, I don’t want a Cauc who charges an arm and leg for sex.
Dean: Where do you want to punt?
Diddy: Anywhere you want Uncle James.

Get my point? Diddy can drive me up the wall.

Well, we quickly agreed that we would go to the establishment that seemed closest to us at that moment. We were in Seven Hills and Blacktown seemed reasonable close.

Before we arrived I told Diddy I want to get another issue out of the way and that is who has first choice if a WL, The last time we punted Diddy told me to choose first and after that punt the following interaction ensued.

Diddy: Why did you choose the young pretty one and give me the hag?
Dean: You told me to choose!
Diddy; Yea, but I thought you’d choose the hag.
Dean: Why would I choose a hag over a hottie?
Diddy: Because she is old and ugly like you.
Dean: Thanks

This time I was firm that Diddy would choose so that he could whinge later.

This place lies smack dab in the middle of busy Blacktown. It is on a busy corner. Don’t worry, you won’t miss it. It is painted pink outside with the word Massage there for all to see.

I called their number to see if there was a back entrance and encountered a woman on the other end who seemed to misunderstand me and thought I was referring to anal/greek.. When I asked, ‘Is there a back way in?” she replied “We don’t do that!”

Now, Diddy and I have been around the block in punting and for 100 clams you’re going to get a fat, ugly milf with a thatch on her snatch that is thicker than the jungles of Mu-chi-chi. Imagine our surprise when both were early 30’s reasonably slim and quite attractive. One was called Mimi and the other CiCi. Diddy quickly chose Mimi and that left me with CiCi.

CiCi looked about mid 30’s B+-C- cups, attractive face, nice, big nipples that were a joy to suck, trimmed pussy and reasonable English. It was all good folks.

Well, it wasn’t all good. The room was so tiny and sparse there wasn’t even a char to put my gear on. So I crammed it onto a little ledge near the shower. The shower itself was elevated by a step and at my age had fall and head injuries written all over it. Finally, a pool of water was already present and they should spend a couple of bucks on a tin of Draino or at least a plunger to get that water out. Before you know it mosquitoes will be breeding there.

She provided a bbj that was good, although I could feel a bit of teeth. I could feel the teeth, but no pain was inflicted.

She was happy to dfk and, as I mentioned, she had great big nipples that I really enjoyed sucking. I had her in mish and cowgirl and her pussy was reasonably tight. In the end I came in her mouth.

She was a pleasant surprise and great value for money. She had a positive attitude and did try to please. If I lived closer to here I could easily become a regular.

After we left the following conversation ensued:

Diddy: Are you happy?
Dean: Yes, why do you ask?
Diddy: You got the prettier one.
Dean: You had the choice!
Diddy; I wanted you to be happy.

Go figure. This guy can be a real pain in the kister.

I’ve said enough for now. There is so much more to write about later. This includes reviews of Jenny, Tiffany and Hong-Lee, but those and other lie ahead. Later, I will tell you why I don’t go to 12 Bellevue anymore.

Must go now folks and see you again soon.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

James.
rubbertoe

Re: Cici, Diddy and Dean in Blacktown

Unread post by rubbertoe »

James Dean wrote:... I will tell you why I don’t go to 12 Bellevue anymore. ...
What, that can't be true :shock:
12 Bellevue was such a happy romping ground for you, Steven and Jack...
I'm interested to know what's happened here James.

RT
asianlover99

Unread post by asianlover99 »

Entertaining read.

How come you don't go 12 Bellevue anymore?
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by teazzer »

MR Dean haha you crack me up........ Maybe they closed down haha