Trans Svetlana and James Dean

What's on your mind?
James Dean
Bronze Contributor

Trans Svetlana and James Dean

Unread post by James Dean »

Howdy All,

This is a review of transsexual Svetlana 0420410742.

To understand this review you need to understand it within the context of my experience.

When in high school I was in great physical shape. In my junior year at Fiorello LaGuardia High I was on the varsity basketball team. All the team were black except for me. I was not there for cosmetic reasons as I had ‘a game’. I could dribble, pass, shoot, rebound and slam dunk a ball. At only 182 cm tall I was the centre. Ah, those were the days!

In the Army I learned karate and had my black belt in 6 months. In two tours of Vietnam, I found it physically easy going.

AND NOW?

Well, now I am a klutz. Those who know me know that I fall both down and UP stairs. Nowadays I break the fall with my face and teeth. (Not a pretty picture folks.)

As for the manly art of self defence, if I get into an altercation I am more likely than not to hit a guy in the fist with my nose and snap my chin down on his knee.

Health is now an issue for me and every six months I go and see Dr. Pinky Hernia to get a check up. The typical examination is exemplified in the following conversation.

James: Well Doc I am here for my check-up.
Pinky: I can see you blood pressure is great.
James; How can you tell?
Pinky: Your eyes haven’t popped out of your head.
James: Good.
Pinky; And your cholesterol level is fine.
James: How do you know?
Inky; You haven’t had a stroke.
James: OK.
Pinky: (holding a stethoscope to my chest) You have a very strong heart.
James; I do?
Pinky: Yes it’s beating a 300 times a minute and you’re still alive!
James: Thanks

My golden era has passed.

I arrived in Ashfield where Svetlana works and decided it was time to see her. I had called her about a year ago but chickened out then and was determined to go ahead.

I called Svetlana and a feminine voice spoke to me. She had a client with her and I’d have to wait an hour. Ten minutes later she called me back and said she was free. (Later I found out she had kicked him out as he had stood her up on a booking the day before and she didn’t like his attitude about it.)

She works out of a motel on Liverpool Rd. and gave me the room number once I was outside.

Upon meeting her she told me lunch time was a bad time to book an hour as she was often very busy then, (Her phone went off a couple of times, but that was no big deal.)

I did feel a bit sandbagged in with one guy just before and one immediately after. She was still a bit pissed off with the previous guy so I let her talk a bit of it out. She instructed me to use the shower and wash everything including my feet. After I finished she sent me back in as she said I was still covered in soap. I couldn’t figure how to open she shower door and once out almost fell and hit my head. So, much for one being in good physical shape. After that she told me to use some mouthwash on the sink. ("Don’t drink out of the bottle, but out of the cap!’, she admonished.

Svetlana is prettier than her pictures, but seems taller than you would expect. She is quite pretty and her voice is like that of a woman. She has no breasts, but this was not an issue for me. There was a little bit of stubble around her cock, but otherwise she was silky smooth.

http://sydney.backpage.com/Transsexu...742-30/3819768

She has a standardised procedure where she first asks you questions about health and health issues and if I could still get it up and cum. She looked me over and asked me to stick out my tongue. Her medical check was much more thorough than Dr. Hernia’s. I may use Svetlana for my checkups in the future.

Svetlana is both pretty and intelligent and is someone you can hold a conversation with. She had no attitude with me and was friendly and open.

I won’t give you a blow by blow, but there was a little dfk and in the end I blew in her mouth. She quickly ran to the bathroom where I told her to use the cap and not drink from the bottle of mouthwash.

Her next client called and I lost a bit of the hour I booked for, but I got what I wanted.

Is she value for money at $200/60? Absolutely! Would she be good for a first timer? Yes. Will I see her again? I plan to. I think she’s a person who gets better and better with subsequent visits.

Well folks, I have to go now.

See you again soon.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

James
Mahoney

Re: Trans Svetlana and James Dean

Unread post by Mahoney »

that link doesn't seem to work, I got the following

Whoops! The web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site.
GFE

Unread post by GFE »

Good review, James. Thank you for taking one for the team!
James Dean
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by James Dean »

Go to backpage Sydney. Then go to adult section and search for Svetlana. She is on Cracker.com.au also.

James