143 Marrickville Rd - rough and nasty :)

What's on your mind?
Mandrake

143 Marrickville Rd - rough and nasty :)

Unread post by Mandrake »

In Sydney for Dr Evils 50th, after hitting on all married involved and single asians in our group without success I decide my time would be better spent searching Marrickville Rd in Marrickville.

Upstair at 143 was a dingy little massage shop 9572 6842. 15 min wait turned into maybe 45 mins and the $30 half hour massage with a wristy (don't get the $30 deal, my friend did and she disappeared half way through) became $100 hour full service with Wendy.

Wendy was middle aged, saggy tits, big nipples but otherwise in pretty good shape. I started feeling her up then stripping her even before I'd had a shower. Started with some BBBJ, ball sucking before a 69 with ass play on her.

With her so agreeable on the ass play, i asked if i could start off with some anal. No problem. Not so easy on a massage table but went from back to front without changing the wrapper.

Followed with some more BBBJ and 69 with go ahead for CIM. With on 10 mins left elected for oil handjob to completion with CIM only being rejected due to the oil.

Closes at 10pm and I only saw passable girls but the price and service extras made it an experience.
GFE

Re: 143 Marrickville Rd - rough and nasty :)

Unread post by GFE »

Mandrake, you're a true romantic! ;-)
It does sound like you had a lot of fun though.
rubbertoe

Re: 143 Marrickville Rd - rough and nasty :)

Unread post by rubbertoe »

Mandrake wrote:... With on 10 mins left elected for oil handjob to completion with CIM only being rejected due to the oil. ....
Haha, you should have said to her "Don't worry, just open your mouth and I will shoot my load straight into it" - so there would be no mixing of the jizz with the baby oil :idea:

Anyhow nice review, I may try her myself sometime, now I know she likes anal play, which happens to be one of my favourite hobbies :twisted:

RT