Wolli Creek Massage

What's on your mind?
boronia
Gold Contributor

Wolli Creek Massage

Unread post by boronia »

For any one transiting through Sydney Airport, this place is only a 10 minute walk from the International Terminal. Levey St Wolli Creek, next door to the Mercure Hotel.

I first noticed this shop a couple of years ago. I was parked near the Airport Mercure Hotel waiting for a friend to arrive at the airport, and saw a small flashing OPEN sign in the window of a rather run-down looking house. Curiosity got the better of me, so I wandered closer and saw a small paper sign advertising "massage".

I didn't have time to visit, and had forgotten about it until I recently noticed an advert on a local forum site. From reading a couple of posts, it seems the place is affiliated with 702 Mascot. I was over that way last Weds, and my regular ML elsewhere is away on holidays, so thought I might drop in for a sampler. The building is now painted in a garish purple colour and there are large signs on the front windows, you can't miss it.

There is a side entrance, but with a car conveniently parked in the driveway to block much of the view of it from the street. Rang the bell and a not overly attractive chubby MILF with a pair of D cups, greeted me and led me to a room. Large double bed size room, with a high level massage bed in the middle. She says "please wait" and leaves. A couple of minutes later another smaller but equally unattractive MILF comes in, Melissa. At least she has a nice personality and speaks good English, so decided to book an hour. Advertised rate is $55 / hour but she offers B2B for $100; OK, hand over the money. Straight away she strips off, I get up on the bed and she starts a reasonably good massage of my shoulder and neck. A few minutes of this and she starts to work her way "south" to my legs and other bits."You turn over" comes shortly and the hard sell starts.

"You want suck?"

"no thanks, not yet"

"I've got condom"

"No" (I'm not really into BJ today).

"You want fuck?"

(Not really)"Well, how much?"

"Up to you"

"Sorry, I don't have any more money with me"

"Oh, OK, don't worry about that, I get condom now"

I try to deter her by giving her a massage, but naughty me I've soon got my hands around HER sensitive spots, and she seems all the more determined to have me fuck her.

I relent and agree (after all it was gratis today) So she puts on the condom, gives me a quick BJ to get me started, then leans over the bed for me to give her a standing doggie. A few minutes of this then she pulls away, rolls over and has me finish off with some standing mish (for want of a better description).

Cleans me up, and offers some more massage. Suddenly she stops and puts on her dress,"excuse me a minute" and she leaves the room. In comes the first girl, smiling and says she will finish the time. Decided I wanted a good look at her D cups so again offer her a massage and she strips off and up onto the table / bed. Start on her back, but soon have her roll over to play with the goodies. Some good mutual fun for the remaining 15 or so minutes. Time is up, so thank her and start to get dressed.

"You must pay me money now" WTF?

"Sorry, I paid Melissa already for one hour, not paying for more".

"But I took my clothes off, boss says you must pay me something".

"Well I paid for one hour, you go talk to Melissa if you want a cut"

She sulked away, and I let myself out the front door. In hindsight I should have tipped her $10 for her efforts.

Girl quality not the best lookers around, service only average. Lots of different girls there on other days, and good value none the less if this is standard offering.

PS There is another Wolli Creek Massage located some distance away in the shopping centre near the railway station (1 station from airport). I haven''t tried it yet, but lots of good reports elsewhere.
badone777

Re: Wolli Creek Massage

Unread post by badone777 »

hi ,

yes i have been to both, 702 now closed.

most of the girls are older -

however i must say that most are enthusiastic, very keen for BJ or BBBj. then full service.
rate should be no more than $100 hr is good price.

depends on the girl , but for fun GFE not a bad punt.
DucatiCorse848

Unread post by DucatiCorse848 »

how much did you pay all up ?
boronia
Gold Contributor

Unread post by boronia »

DucatiCorse848 wrote:how much did you pay all up ?
Read the report. I told you how much I paid.
badone777

Unread post by badone777 »

hi ,

b2b is $100

$80 fs, bbbj 1/2 hour
$140 hr,

if you can get it cheaper great .

seems to have gone down hill a bit.

regards
DucatiCorse848

How was the ML/WL's ? all older women ?
boronia
Gold Contributor

Unread post by boronia »

So you didn't read that part either?
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

DucatiCorse848 do us a favour and read our rules before your next post, welcome aboard!
DucatiCorse848

Scam

SCAM WARNING about Vietnamese girl BUI THI DIEM NHI aka Nina or Nhim this girl is a scammer! She is about 24yrs old and normally works as an app developer. Beware of this girl in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam! Her name on her bank account is Bui Thi Diem Nhi aka Nhim or Nina.

HOW IT WORKS: She speaks English and meets guys online eg Skype, Facebook, Craigslist or Tagged. If you are visiting Vietnam she develops friendships and sexual relationships with foreigners without asking for money. As you return to your country she makes up elaborate and convincing stories eg: that she has suffered a small injury during sex (with you) which becomes infected. She has been hospitalised. These stories are backed up with hundreds of texts and fraudulent photos and hospital documents that make them seem real. She asks for payments to cover her hospital expenses / loss of job / and eventaully eviction. She exploits any kind hearted Western guy with a convincing scam.

HER IDENTITY: Her bank account is likely the most accurate Bui Thi Diem Nhi, Nhím Bốn Mắt, VietinBank VietNam, Beneficiary Bank: Vietnam JSC Bank for Industry and Trade ID: 711A55351323 She also uses 2 other similar fake or fraudulent IDs which are NGUYEN DIEU LINH dob 2/10/1991 number B5332588 ID card number 012812535 or BU THI DIEM NHI dob 24/8/199* number 250946343. Address 17 or 21/13 Nguyen Thien Thuat, f2, q3 (opposite Minh Phuong foot spa) PH +841225170308 +84 0901317119 She lists her employment on Facebook as “personal assistant at kimberly co ltd, mobile applications developer at RPX digital, head florist designer at Times Square, previously Evil Genius Technologies and RPX” Skype ID: buinguyendiemnhi Facebook ID: nhim bon mat (nina)
Attachments
nhim photo 1.jpeg
nhim photo 1.jpeg (28.37 KiB) Viewed 13926 times