Tiffany girls surryhills

What's on your mind?
drjk
Bronze Contributor

Tiffany girls surryhills

Unread post by drjk »

Has anyone tried tiffanys in surryhills?
whoreny2

Re: Tiffany girls surryhills

Unread post by whoreny2 »

Yes :lol:
gentleenforcer
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by gentleenforcer »

Just by chance I was playing the pokies last Sunday and there was a young guy and girl beside me.She was explaining to him her "penis inspection" routine.I got involved in the conversation a bit later and she told me she works at Tiffanys and her name is Venus.She is not my type but others may like her...she is a relatively biggish girl...definately NOT fat...beautiful eyes,dark hair and big tits.I think she is about 20 or 21 or thereabouts and said her mother was from New Guinea which I have doubts because she would have been much darker,maybe Aboriginal more like it...she has a nice face and olive skin.She said to call Tiffanys to find out when she is working but I have not yet and probably will not.
sheerguy34

Unread post by sheerguy34 »

Used to be a regular customer from the late 1990's when it was awesome until it changed management. The place has taken a serious dive and I can't understand how they're still in business with what they charge now. They employ some women over 40, fat women over size 14 and they let the ladies wear whatever the fuck they want as opposed to the previous management's strict dress code of short skirts, stockings and high heels.

if you're serious about brothels in that pricing bracket. Take my advice: Save your money and go to Stillettos in Camperdown, Liasons in Edgecliffe or Golden Apple in Pots Point. Much better than Tiffanies!
Fatty

Unread post by Fatty »

Anyone try Rania from Tiffany's yet? Or Brandi?