Middle eastern girls

What's on your mind?
Fatty

Middle eastern girls

Unread post by Fatty »

Personally have a thing for middle eastern girls and i'm sure some of you out there do to.

At the moment the only ones i could find were Monica at 26 bourke road very busty size 12 egyptian girl

& this one i havent seen but she was working at tiffany's surry hills, name is Rania, C-cup lebanese girl

there's also Claudia ( 1/2 lebanese, 1/2 italian) at 9 exceller avenue bankstown

anybody else can think of any others?

Thanks
jezzy.kiss
Bronze Contributor

Re: Middle eastern girls

Unread post by jezzy.kiss »

hi fatty

26 Bourke Rd, Alexandria?

is Monica still working? how is her service?
Fatty

Unread post by Fatty »

Yes in Alexandria

service was pretty good, she's size 12, but has a nice face and big hooters and was quite genuine/ enthusiastic

There used to be another girl at Marlene's, in her late 30's called Cindy, someone's done a review of her before on this form, she was 1/2 egyptian, 1/2 italian, titanic tits, literally could sink a ship if she wanted to, but also was a bit round around the waste. Told me she used to be skinny and had the same size tits back in the day, boy that would have been a site!

There was also an arabic lady called Nadia, that worked two shifts at Amanda Heavens, but i unfortunately missed out on her by the time i found out she was working there
boronia
Gold Contributor

Unread post by boronia »

There's a "gentleman's club" opposite the station at Auburn, which is a predominately ME suburb.

I understand there are some ME girls there, anyone tried?