BiBi - 533 Willoughby

What's on your mind?
lancelot69
Bronze Contributor

BiBi - 533 Willoughby

Unread post by lancelot69 »

I actually quite like this place. only had a double booking inflicted on me once and angie gave me a discount on other girl to make up for it. otherwise smooth sailing every other time.

heres a review on latest visit

Made appointment to see Bibi and this is my new to go girl.
She's pint size, slim with c Cups that look D on her. you can see photos on 533 website

on greeting she is just so happy, gorgeous smile and she bounces up and down like an excited kid! She would be early 20s. very cute with her glasses and sailor suit.

in the room, gear comes off and she is just like her pictures. perfect little fuck doll.

quick embrace, have to bend down to kiss her as shes so tiny. feel her warm body press into mine and i can already feel my blood flowing to the right place. SHe directed me to lay down and she got some wipes and cleaned both my legs from groin to toes. she starts a cat bath which is fantastic if u like that sort of thing. she slowly licked and sucked my legs,feet,toes the moved up to suck my fingers and then gave fantastic BBBJ. Rimming was offered but thats not something I enjoy. Pulled her up for some DFK and then turned her around for some 69. small sweet tasting pussy, got wet very quickly.
slipped on the dom for some cowgirl then doggie. watching in the mirror as u fuck this little doll was such a sight. then over onto mish and it was so sweet like with an old GF.

great combo of PSE and GFE. definitely will see again. having seen a few of the ladies here, I think she could be one of my new favs.

only down is that she knows very little english but i used my iphone mandarin app and it was fun. shes only been here a few months. hopefully she'll be here for awhile.

summary
looks great
licks and sucks great
fucks great
fun and happy and wants to please
ticks all my boxes :-)