Secrets of Sydney Massage 18 Box Rd Caringbah

What's on your mind?
blokeman

Secrets of Sydney Massage 18 Box Rd Caringbah

Unread post by blokeman »

A new 5 star style of massage place has opened up to copy Mistys/RPM etc.
http://secretsmassage.com.au/prices/

Brand spanking new. There was a first time offer of $100 for new customers.I had a dud massage, that did not come with the usual reverse body slide - so damn plain and ordinary ho hum, pedestrian is the word. #8 Burwood does a better job.
I sampled the fare. I chose Amarni I think shortish and brownish hair. I am not sure if they spent 100's of 1000's to set this place up, but based on first go, would not come back. I sent online feedback - no reply. Shame, as the receptionist IS professional.

I went to Mistys the day after, and got the usual - lies about number of girls on, but service wise hard to complain - very consistent service. They twisted my arm, and saved me walking out. If my experience was the norm, they will be closing down..
Oblivion

Re: Secrets of Sydney Massage 18 Box Rd Caringbah

Unread post by Oblivion »

Hey dude, how do you get the $100 offer? The website only says $150 for half hour. Which seems really expensive to me, particularly if service is crappy. But I might try at $100.
blokeman

Re: Secrets of Sydney Massage 18 Box Rd Caringbah

Unread post by blokeman »

Those online weekly surburban papers loaded with real estate ads - keyword is digital editions.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslo ... l-editions

Occasionally they or others like to drum up business. Anyway I did get a lame reply like feedback given. It MIGHT have flown - bar the fact I know Mistys and others have a routine and a checklist - and it was not followed, but the room cleaning checklist was. It is very much a business.
They can correct a mistake, or ride it out.

I post enough in many places, it was a fair 'walk in' and they bombed.Time will see if they wise up. I noticed luxury Korean joints on the rise, as is better sub $90 F/S joints. Just keep on grabbing the specials till you find one that becomes a 'keeper' .