is there a point in making bookings?

Kellys 9/34 East St Five Dock 9713 9378
charliesheen84

is there a point in making bookings?

Unread postby charliesheen84 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:51 am

Made a booking for tonight for linda only to arrive for my session and be told that the customer had extended with the old lady trying to palm off lulu or some other girl. Its like lady i picked Linda cos shes been an adequate replacement for Candy while she was away. This shits me cos i have to drive 20 or so mins to get there. 1st time ive copped this here and def know this isnt the 1st time its happened to another brother while ive been there. So i ask, is there a point in making a booking if they're not going to stick to it?

asslicker
Bronze Contributor

Re: is there a point in making bookings?

Unread postby asslicker » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:39 am

Bookings are not of much value specially this house... its a habit of them to keep popular girls and put forward those not popular.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:17 am

Like most shops , if you are a regular, its better treatment , and you get to know the lineup and cant be fooled . Read the forum notes , check picture. This gives you an advantage : )

ringmaster

Unread postby ringmaster » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:58 pm

What I do is get the girl's phone number and message them (as well as call the shop) that I'm coming. This way they won't be able to just palm you off with someone else.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:06 am

Ahhh , ringmaster, you have indeed found the key. : >

asslicker
Bronze Contributor

Unread postby asslicker » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:44 pm

whats really happening in this house is some sort of cheat. they take the booking from the client but it will not be respected if they get another booking for a longer period for the same girl while the first client is on the way to brothel. and the first client will be informed that last client extended - and present with ladies on trial period. this happens for clients who book for short duration.

operators of this brothel are coming from a chinese background where cheat of this form is usual. most of businesses and dealings in NSW is regulated by NSW fair trading to avoid this type of situations and respect both buyers and sellers; but i'm not really sure whether brothel dealings are governed by fair trading laws or not. the bottom line is that if they dont respect short bookings, they should let the client know so in advance as such - and just ask to come to brothel and just have a look at the ladies available. they should not use "take booking" to bring the client up to the house and then palm off someone else. this is a cheat - not acceptable.

Return to “Kellys 9/34 East St Five Dock 9713 9378”