Date visit: monday 15th may 2017
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9/34 East st Fivedock - 9713 9278
www.kellysasianflowers.com.au
Hours of Business : 10am - lateRates : 60mins / $150. 30mins / $85
size/shape : 6 ... c cups.
Nationality or Ethnicity : taiwan
Services Provided : FS CBJ
value for money/recommend? : undecided

Visited today without booking and mamasan kelly gave me new girl baby. First impression was small frame and big tits..so why not. Qenr upstairs and into room where i had shower.. baby got out od heer short skirt and bra. Baby said it qas her first day and i was her first customer. I had to get things moving as she was happy to just lay there asking me to extend to an hour.. i said depends on how 30.minutes goes..lol.

Anyway she finally got a condom on and started sucking. Nice sucking action and after a minute stopped. She then got on top and rode.me for a few minutes before she said she was tired. Did some missionary and doggy before asking her to finish me with bj. Fresh condom on and started to suck till i exploded.

I am prepared to give her benefit of doubt bejng her first day.. but in future i wont see her again unless reviews indicate service has lifted to standard of other ladies.at this shop. My first dud punt in a way at this shop if i can say that even though i did blow a load. Thats punting i guess.

Posted elsewhere too

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Baby from taiwan

Unread postby trashhammer » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:17 pm

Gone.

Return to “Kellys 9/34 East St Five Dock 9713 9378”