Fotor_145351306773997.jpg
Fotor_145351306773997.jpg (50.5 KiB) Viewed 5935 times
Fotor_144997355648570.jpg
Fotor_144997355648570.jpg (69.26 KiB) Viewed 6444 times

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Winnie pics & reviews

Unread postby trashhammer » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:04 pm

Winnie , well, I thought looked cute innocent type , might not deliver all the goodies. Wrong. Deep kissing a nice start , top shelf deep bj to match, along with immediate ball tickle with fingernails added in with the sucking, and a good ball licking after that. She got me full mast quickly and i actually coulda taken that oral stuff for most of the session but she was giving me indications she was actually keen to be fucked by her handyworks results.

Let her on top for cowgirl and got the surprise of my life. She was into it passionately straight away. Writhing , twisting and pounding down on the rod, , kissing interpersed with ear and necking licking , and listening to her plaintive little cries , softly right in my ear, i realised I had severely underestimated this little bunny.
Linda is dead serious about getting pleasure for herself, and that just spilt over into a great time for me as well. No English but great attitude and before long, I realised that this little thing was gonna fuck the hell outa me. Riding fast , then taking gasping for breath stops, then back into it high intense level again and again. Not sure what was happening in the cumming dept. for her, but sure thought she was out for all the pumping and buck she could get. Luckily, she was doing most of the work, i just had to hold on to whatever i could , the bed , her butt cheeks , her little waist, just to stop her breaking me in two. Godamamn ferocious little kitten.

After a while , put her into doggie and went for it hard, then some stong deep mish, and put her butt up the pillow for some fast wishbone pounding. Then to side saddle and ball tickle dowd the last straight, and she stared into my eye as I came , tickling and tapping the balls relentlessy , watching my face intently, as every available drop and thrust was had.

We both lay back and laughed together. Pretty fucking intense time for both of us, and she was thinking same as me , ""Wonder what they thought of that in the office, as we were in the room right next door downstairs". Some more kisses and kissed her butt cheeks and I elected to shower first , and she lay face down on the bed resting. Nice to see a girl recovering for a change ( she had most of the work , then taken a hiding at the end), rather than me fucked , and they skip off to the shower singing, and you feel you didn't give your best.

All in all a pretty perfect session, and she is a cute faced little thing too. Cute little rack and fabulous bottom shape. Like I said , surprise package , don't underestimate her in the line-up.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:42 pm

Just saw Winnie again . OMFG ... If you like wildcat service this is your girl. on today, read my last review, and dcided rtn visit needed, and she was even wilder than last time. Lubed ring tickle with nail tickle on balls, head swishing around devouring me bbbj with her tongue circling around the head , all at same time ,groaning, her hips swiivelling in readiness to being fucked, and somehow she got the odd chance to look up to see if i was still concious. best bj i have had in a long while.
She mounts in reverse cg and goes for it like wildcat, then in fwd cg, likewise manic pace , and dips her head down at random times to jam her pointy little tongue into my mouth.

Finally took her in doggie facing the mirror , her arms propping herself up on the top ofthe bed head , so she cold see the scene , her facing the mirror. Awesome arch in her back and a little rounded booty . With my hands around her waist and let her have it full pelt.Just crazy intense sounds from her and I held back for a while to enjoy the sounds and view, but eventually her tight rig won out, and blew hard.

After a cuddle and coming down, I knelt over her mouth and she taook the whole , albeit depleted sack in her mouth , and followed with some more sucking. No rushing from this cutie . Now THAT'S the way to finish a session .

10/10, couldn't fault her session at all. had everything , cutenness, wildness, affection , humour and adorable face, and better value for money than Linda would be hard to find IMOH.

ringmaster

Unread postby ringmaster » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:08 pm

Real pretty face and definitely knows how to give a good bj - felt like my head was being sucked into a vaccuum!

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:15 pm

Tried Winnie on Sunday after checking my last review of her.
As "ringmaster" said below , yeah vacuum cleaner blowjob alright. But it was the passion , conviction and inventivenss of the bj that was amazing.
In 45min we i could not outfuck this girl , just too wildcat for me to conquer , but I love that !
In cowgirl frantic to to come so i just let her go. In mish she was bucking back faster than i could I give it to her, so bit hard to synch, so moved to doggie , cowgirl on the couch , then some more standing doggy, back to bed for side-saddle finishe. And boy was i finished. At least while I showered I was happy to see that Linda had sprawled out on her tummy on the bed resting, so at least I could see our session took it out on her too . haha.

An icredibly exciting and energetic 45min session with a wildct that doesnt stop attacking you for more hard core action, and plenty of oral etc to keep you hard betwee bouts . Whew!

Return to “Kellys 9/34 East St Five Dock 9713 9378”