Bellla - student girl from China w/pics

Kellys 9/34 East St Five Dock 9713 9378
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Bellla - student girl from China w/pics

Unread postby trashhammer » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:48 am

Bella - Chinese student girl newly arrived at Kelly's , cute face , cheery nature , a must see for me.

click on pics for full view >
BellafrntA.jpg
BellafrntA.jpg (164.84 KiB) Viewed 4519 times
BellasdstA.jpg
BellasdstA.jpg (360.33 KiB) Viewed 4519 times
BellafltA.jpg
BellafltA.jpg (320.85 KiB) Viewed 4519 times
BellabtylftA.jpg
BellabtylftA.jpg (172.36 KiB) Viewed 4519 times
BellabtyrtA.jpg
BellabtyrtA.jpg (152.03 KiB) Viewed 4518 times

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Bellla - student girl from China w/pics

Unread postby trashhammer » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:28 pm

Oh dear , once again, a victim of my own amatuer photography efforts.
Was in the area, feeling toey this morning, still on a high from night before. Checked out the roster, rang shop , checked pics of girls , Bella pic 5 got me. When i arrived saw her face , oh yeeeeah...that one . Booked 30 mins. Totally right decision for the time. BJ was top shelf , passionate , imaginative def up there with my long gone fave Yumi. Bella gave my cock and balls her total undivided attention for 10-15 minutes. Astounding techinichue, had me whimpering and begging like a schoolboy for more and more of her mouth, tongue and finger magical skills. This is one girl you would want to book next time for a 30min bj ..THEN a good 15 mins of pounding her sweet little pert yet full shaped booty cheeks , with a damn good pounding being the order of the day. Knew I woulld I would cum in 30 secs if attempted doggy first up , so cowgirl best bet. She was friggin' great, and seemed to be enjoying herself without much coaching or effort from me, so just lay there , giving the cheeks an occasional slap , and boy she looked and sounded great. Then into mish and was kissing while driving it hard and deep into her that nearly made me lose it. Sidesaddle finish and the butt did it for me , as she added some dirty talk to easily get me over the line.
Couldn't asked for a better time, and she was a little honey all the way from bj start to powerful deep pounding finish. Top value cutie , 25yo and full of beans , with passion, fun and good technique thrown in for good measure. Highly recommended.

bender
Site Admin

Unread postby bender » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:39 am

nice pics

bigk

Unread postby bigk » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:42 am

Any idea on Bella's where abouts? She hasn't been on the roster for a while now.

Return to “Kellys 9/34 East St Five Dock 9713 9378”