Queenie NEW pics - July 2017

Kellys 9/34 East St Five Dock 9713 9378
Mawskode

Re: Queenie

Unread postby Mawskode » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:48 pm

Had a one hour session with Queenie today. The most incredible blowjob you'll ever get. Period. 8)

onechance

Unread postby onechance » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:50 pm

If she's the same Queenie (HK Chinese) that used to work at SWL in East Syd then I'm straight there ! Best blow job ever. Will grind you to orgasim and absolutely worships cock !! Can't go wrong really.

whoreny2

Unread postby whoreny2 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:41 am

Yeah

It certainly sounds like Queenie from SWL. She did also work over at Artarmon during her SWL days

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Queenie with new pics for 2016

Unread postby trashhammer » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:34 pm

I was in the shop doing pics for Lala , and Queenie wiggled in to the office in her new sailor suit, and wanted to show you guys. You know there are some cheeks , you just gotta bight, and these are of them. Can you imagine her on a ship with 200 sailors, they wouldn't stand a chance LOL

CLICK ON PICS FOR FULL VIEW >

Fotor_145498842603461.jpg
Fotor_145498842603461.jpg (78.91 KiB) Viewed 5451 times
Fotor_145498835524186.jpg
Fotor_145498835524186.jpg (86.29 KiB) Viewed 5451 times

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Queenie with new pics for 2016

Unread postby trashhammer » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:12 pm

Booked 30 mins with Queenie after I saw she was rostered on. Arrived, straight up to room. Havent seen her for quite a while, so checked my own review of her before making the booking . Needed a no brainer good time, and when i quote rtn visit requred, I fucking mean it.

So she is kneeling giving me blow job first 5 minute, great as usual , then i lie down and she starts with 9 fingernail scratch/tickle around the entire ball sack tightened up with the intense pleasure involved on all the nerve endings there, leaving her one lubed finger to reach the ring for light massage as she gives me up and down, twisting around the shaft sucking. WTF! How did I forget how good this girl is. Had to stop her , put some more cash in her hand to take downstair to extend to an hour. 30 mins would be torturously too short. I wanted 30 mins of this bj alone.

Into 69 , "cute as" little ass, trim sweet rig. Finally into dogie mish , back to doggie and lost it big timse. Into shower for refresh , and then started whole process all over again.Her nails will invigorate the tacle again easily.
This little lady worked me over again so good, I promised her I would see her again real soon.

I realised , for scientific purposes , you gotta keep on trying new girls, but for your own damn selfish pleasure, the answer right be right under your nose. Thank the gods I tried Queenie again to remind me of what a perfect session should be like.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Queenie with new pics for 2017

Unread postby trashhammer » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:08 pm

My first review for Queenie and nothing changed , we just and get into it quicker now .
" Queenie from China , first day at East St, must have worked somewhere else before cos she she sure knew what she was doing. Milf age , but no scars, and despite having a soft body , everything was in the right place and shiny skin, pale skin, small bust , petite butt, no tatts, long hair with a few brown streaks, cute face and adorable fun personality.
Her finger tips went straight to my balls and cock and stroked me up gently to pretty well rock hard in a very short time. I don't know if its because i haven't had a good bj for a few weeks , but her oral work felt sensational. got as much as i could for 10mins or so before she ripped her clothes off, a desperate wanting look in her eyes and jumped me in cowgirl. She stayed on top , in a few positions enjoying herself, and most of her time she spent desperately trying to reach orgasm. Not sure if she did or not , but sounded great and nice to watch , as well as feeling tight shaved rig going for it. Eventually i took the reigns off her and rode her in 4 or 5 angles, then lay on the corner of the bed , my feet on the floor, and she rode me in sort of standing cowgirl. Pretty fucking good that was. (should gone for reverse and then some ball licking , but my head was spinning and forget to try). Turned her over for side saddle, then standing doggie at mirror then a thrashing side saddle as she tickled my jewels to climax, gently tapping them as i blew , so she made sure every drop was out

All this in 30 mins. bargain. worth an hour if i return. great session. walking down the stairs , heard Momo going off nicely in room 4. Overall sweet gal who delivers well, and likes a damn good pounding too. I must also say she is very attentive girl, even at end of session , she help dry me down and dress me. Sweet! Found myself thinking, why aren't there more girls like this in the outside world ? "
Attachments
IMG_0016.JPG
IMG_0016.JPG (48.6 KiB) Viewed 2357 times
IMG_0009.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG (61.58 KiB) Viewed 2357 times
IMG_0012.JPG
IMG_0012.JPG (53.05 KiB) Viewed 2357 times
IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG (44.73 KiB) Viewed 2357 times

Return to “Kellys 9/34 East St Five Dock 9713 9378”