Nana - Korean

Kellys 9/34 East St Five Dock 9713 9378
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Nana - Korean

Unread postby trashhammer » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:49 am

Nana is a cute faced 24yo Korean girl. She was to shy about doing a pic , but i got a shot of her tiny tartan skirt, and obviously , it don't cover much.
Put my wallet there to give you a idea of how short it actually is.

Nanaskirt1a.jpg
Nanaskirt1a.jpg (97.78 KiB) Viewed 7411 times

bill_100
Bronze Contributor

Re: Nana - Korean

Unread postby bill_100 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:04 am

TH your wallet is bulging so I assume that was before you sampled??
Talk about short skirts!

datmandoo
Silver Contributor

Unread postby datmandoo » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:14 am

Nana was a ball of fun , energy and cuteness, no K-doll hang ups, just adorable looks as she teases wiggle, sucks, squeals and bucks her way thru the session, I pledged a longer session with her later. Perfect smile, beautiful shaped lips with little bucky teeth (slight only) which gives her a teen look despite being 24yo. Apart from good rutting sex, her personality and happy vibe with kissing like a gf was a real winning point with me. Lovely c cup all real rack and loves her nipples sucked before, during, and after sex. I got her to leave her trademark tartan skirt on and liooked hot in cowgirl and doggie, sure it made me blow harder LOL . Not shaved below, but didn't worry me. A lotta fun and great value girl.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:18 am

Unfortunately , it's bulging with maxxed out cc's. LOL

weedkook

Unread postby weedkook » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:19 pm

Saw Na Na, a very bubbly ,cute girl,good English.She was lots of fun, and giggly (I love that!)Session started with her sucking "Dave and the boys" ...she was great at both(especially ball sucking) Said she doesnt kiss ,but did later on (w tongue), which reved me up somewhat. Her on top,doggy (w condom of course) smiled and laughed all the way thru (did I mention "I love that?!")She didnt rush..I had full half hour.It was my first visit to this shop and despite the location,Ill definately be going back for more.Id recommend Na Na for any punter wanting the GF exp.

datmandoo
Silver Contributor

Unread postby datmandoo » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:23 pm

Was feeling a bit down, end of long weekend, not particularly up for sex, but thought i would try cheer myself up with something cute to play with at least.

Nana, seen her once before, and she was the cutest on didn't have her little tartan skirt on, alittle black sparlkly clubbing type mini dress. She worked my tackle over so good, got me even harder than usual. So after 15 mins on 45 session receiving quite a happening bj, all cheered up well and truly : ) Nan is so adorable , you just can't be sad around her, her smile , little bunny front teeth, kissable lips which she used all over me. lovely rack too, all real i think C-cups ?

Nana likes it on top , and loves doggie like mad. She's got quite a full booty for a young Korean girl, and i slammed it with all i had in me. She didn't want me to stop, but couldn't keep it up forever, she seemed to cum a few times or faked it very very well, little K-doll pussy spasms grabbing at me at the end of each bout i could muster, a lot in mish the side saddle finish big time.

Nana had a quick shower , then return to lie beside me and chat , stroking my face and hair.
Walked out feeling great. she's like 24 or something g and a joy to be with.
Great value, thank god this process is legal. Be a sad old world if you couldn't play with little dolls like this, and she promised to wear the tartan mini next time.

datmandoo
Silver Contributor

Unread postby datmandoo » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:01 pm

Dropped in for a 45 with one of my little faves. Adorable and cute face to me , every session with Nana is like a joyful holiday, full of kissing, sucking, licking , more kissing , ball tickling, kissing. rutting , bouncing cowgirl fun with audible orgasms. Today Nana said she was extra horny , was going for it big time, so tight and gripping on the rod , had to stop her a few times , or woulda lost the load way too early. In fact after we had a final orgasms together, I had to hold the condom tight and literally drag myself out as she was gripping like a vice, and the suction factor, just wouldn't let go of me. Nana was giggling, she said she couldn't help it , her pussy just didn't wanna let go. Seems to have a mind of it's own that little thing. ...maybe she WAS really extra horny after all. enuff said. She's a little sweet heart from Korea, a rare gem.

goforit

Unread postby goforit » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:13 am

Thanks for the info.
I will be going in this week to check her out.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Tip ???
Next time I am gonna ring in advance day before and ask boss to tell Nana to bring her micromini tartan pleated skirt (pic below) her full booty peeking outa that skirt is a horn-maker for me. I will be getting her to leave it on too :twisted:

datmandoo
Silver Contributor

Unread postby datmandoo » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:43 pm

No tartan skirt today but usual Nana sparkling personality and cute as a button face entranced me as always. Bj and ball tickle with this little baby staring up at you, is a cloud nine exp , for me anyways. Simply disarms me totally. 45 booked as wanted plenty of her hand and mouth work. Joyful jumping and bucking in cowgirl, and she took a few rest stops after a series hi spots for her. The rest was history, and no the boring kind either. beautiful session , good girl to cheer you up after a bad day, and make a good day perfect :)
Told her I would bring her some cannoli from the pastry shop next Monday and she was jumping up and down clapping her little hands , smiling and laughing, everything bouncing cutely. Jeeezez...too much for even a war torn punter like me. just way too sweet this kid.

datmandoo
Silver Contributor

Unread postby datmandoo » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:52 pm

Monday my dance card and task sheet is usually full, but thank the heavens , I was able to catch a half an hour with little Nana. her cute smile and giggles, batting eyelashes. Such a happy litle package, thank the gods for girls like this.

Nana proudly showed me her newly manicured, alternately coloured pink and blue finger nails and set all 10 of them to tickling the jewels, then swooped down on the shaft with some long slow deep sucks at the same time. She had me backed up against the wall...there was no escape. Damn she looked good in the mirror too, side view awesome, her totally naked.
After her oral attack. I attacked her in daty and she was squealing and whimpering delightfully like a little cute puppy. Into sex with Nana, and first job the day she is tight. Damn near blew on insertion it was so good. Rockin' little cowgirl, let her enjoy first cock of the day. After some spasms from her and panting btw moments for her, she asked me to go on top. Wish-boned, mished and side-saddled her, her little pink and blue nails at my balls til I could stand it no more. Then took the Nana-butt in doggie and slammed it in pure frantic joy, shot the load in and collapsed. Nana gives the spent jewels another tickle session, as I try to recover, and chirps out cheerily, "Nana cum 3 times ...How many you?" She giggles, smiles adorably at me and kisses me on the nose. Geeezuz this girl is fun to be with. Personality plus.

I rest as Nana showers, throwing me cute looks, wiggling her booty, gives it a pat as she soaps it up, and calls out,
" You happy ? Nana good ?"
Yes lttle one....Nana good.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:22 pm

Nanis back from hols. just had to do a quick 3omins to experience here cute giggles and laughs as she destroyed me in the cot. Devilish bj and ball suck then pounding sex as usual. All good fun like always with Nana. If you are into the gfe with some hard rutting, she is a great choice.
I tried to get first booking back , but one of her regulars got in a 10-12 booking 2days ago, he obviously under the spell of the Nana vibe as well. lol

Samhorny

Unread postby Samhorny » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:50 am

Does anyone know were nana is now, is she working at a difrent place

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:35 pm

OS is what I am told. very sweet sweet and loveable girl. not surprised if she is married now and off the the scene.

Return to “Kellys 9/34 East St Five Dock 9713 9378”