Emily - a new one started today - pics & review

Vixens 271 Marrickville Road Marrickville 9564 2431
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Emily - a new one started today - pics & review

Unread postby trashhammer » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:14 pm

Emily from near Shanghai, just arrived today , been here 3 weeks. Sweet girl, at the moment :twisted:
Attachments
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG (41.86 KiB) Viewed 1419 times
IMG_0010.JPG
IMG_0010.JPG (55.8 KiB) Viewed 1419 times
IMG_0012.JPG
IMG_0012.JPG (58.88 KiB) Viewed 1419 times
IMG_0020.JPG
IMG_0020.JPG (41.31 KiB) Viewed 1419 times
IMG_0026.JPG
IMG_0026.JPG (62.03 KiB) Viewed 1419 times
IMG_0019.JPG
IMG_0019.JPG (63.93 KiB) Viewed 1419 times
IMG_0037.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG (57.83 KiB) Viewed 1419 times
IMG_0038.JPG
IMG_0038.JPG (52.4 KiB) Viewed 1418 times

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Emily - a new one started today - pics & review

Unread postby trashhammer » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:49 pm

Well if think I could get thru the photo session with this girl, without booking her. You'd be right.
Actually, knew my wallet was in trouble as soon as receptionist introduced us.

Emily only been in country 3 weeks, her first day at work at Vixens. And luckily I was in the area.
She is very sweet, not much English yet, but had her translator voice app working for the photo-shoot. Not needed for the session though. All safe but good ball-lick thrown in, got the flag up the mast pretty quick, and she gives you the naughty eyes stuff very well as she works your tackle. As you can probably tell just from the smile, beautiful face. Nice rounded full cheeks, long legs. High forehead, pretty eyes with arched eyebrows, kinda reminded me of my fave Korean model Sung Hi Lee, but no, she is Chinese alright.

After a very good head-shaking and mouth-twisting cbj and ball-licking, I got her to remove her top and knickers. So still in high heels and the skirt, took her to face the mirror for standing doggy style, to fulfil my Sung Hi Lee fantasy. She looked great and made sexy/adorable sounds as she was taken in a somewhat frenzied, brutish manner. Once I had Kodak Momented enough scenes, we adjourned to the bed, for a good deal more than she bargained on. And boy was i primed. Put her into cowgirl and got her into sitting high in the saddle for some back and fwd hip wiggling, which she got into after she realised it felt better than just jumping up and down on the pole.

Doggy followed and good view with the little yellow frilled skirt up around her hips, which came in handy as kind of reigns to pull on and ride harder. Finale was with skirt on and heels, and in side saddle doggy, with her legs splayed wide apart and quivering as we reached max speed. The balls were tickled, her long hair cascading across the pillow, a semi-frightened look in her eyes as went up the last hill together, then some final bucking the load in hard.
Oooooh yeah, that was quite the race of the day for me. And luckily no scratchings. (Well, maybe the balls a bit.)

Sweet girl, tall and pliable. Just what I needed at the time. Hope she speaks to me again.
No just joking , all good with hugs and smile and she gave the washed and dried tackle a little handshake with a cute "Goodbye" from her. Hmmm... forgot all about daty, Might be no, if anyone finds out , let me know. I think the fantasy fuck bit , side-tracked me. fair enuff.
Attachments
IMG_0022.JPG
IMG_0022.JPG (59.02 KiB) Viewed 1414 times

Return to “Vixens 271 Marrickville Road Marrickville 9564 2431”