Hillary of Cocos Milsons Point 2002 ish

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
sunset

Hillary of Cocos Milsons Point 2002 ish

Unread post by sunset »

Tonights certainly carrying a bit of nostalgia as I reminisce the single days. Back when Cocos of Milson Point really where in Milsons Point ( :roll: ), I had the pleasure of an exceptional woman named Hillary. She would not look out of place as a trophy wife from a suburb such as Mosman or Cremorne but once you got her in the room I've never known a lady so focussed on the art of pleasure. A brunette, size 8 to 10, 5"10, stunning mediterranean features and in her mid 30's at the time so add about 10 years for today. Hillary knew the points of pleasure and she tackled them with aplomb. Passionate (unbelievably so), untamed (once you got to know her), spontaneous (if polygamy was legal, I'm sure she would have married me !). A session with Hillary was a rollercoaster ride without a safety harness. And did I mention, drop dead gorgeous !
Constantine

Re: Hillary of Cocos Milsons Point 2002 ish

Unread post by Constantine »

I discovered few girls from Coco's working at Centerfolds...absolutely gorgeous girls...