CBDoubles

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
ordinaryguy

CBDoubles

Unread post by ordinaryguy »

How about nominating everybody from CBDoubles : Elissa, Fiona/Jennifer, Gigi, Crystal, Yoyo, Connie, Daisy, Julie, Joey amongst others. Any ideas anybody? They all left great memories
Last edited by ordinaryguy on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
btsang

Re: CBDoubles

Unread post by btsang »

Does Fiona/Jennifer still work at CBDoubles?
ordinaryguy

Unread post by ordinaryguy »

I don't know...If she does, I'll be down there wherever I currently am. Did doubles with her and Joey - the best ever. All of the CBD doubles crew were legends, never to be forgotten, at least by myself, and I'm sure a few other very satisfied blokes. Even the receptionist at Maroubra was gorgeous - don't know if she ever crossed the fence though. Can you tell me if they are still even open? They have a shop at Roseville now, but it seems to run differently, and not all of the ladies on do doubles.
Sex Astronout

Unread post by Sex Astronout »

First punted on CBDoubles back in 2005 with the delectable Emily. It was not long before I was addicted

and over 60 sessions later, was still enjoying their unique style of service. Even up until their last days

I was discovering some pearls in their ranks. A woman called Crystal (not the legendary Crystal that we

al know and love but another one) really took Me back to the heady days of shredding My way through

Crystal, Elisia, Gigi, Daisy, Apple, Joey, Emma, Connie, Fiona/Jennifer, Joey, Kitty, Julie, Jessica,

Vivian, Tammy, Mandy, Suki, Tiffany, Yoyo and various others on a twice weekly basis.

There never has been, and maybe never will be anything quite like CBDoubles in Sydney. Those of us who

experienced it are lucky to have done so.
Last edited by Sex Astronout on Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

CBD Management is now running 104 Pacific Hwy Roseville
earmuff

Unread post by earmuff »

does gigi work anywhere else other than hotham rd artarmon?
its a fair trek from where i live and the tolls would cost almost as much as the session
btsang

Unread post by btsang »

Fiona/Jennifer was the best at this joint.
Sex Astronout

Unread post by Sex Astronout »

Fiona/Jennifer was fucking hot for sure! I'm trying to pick My favorite and it's damn near impossible.

When I was in a tits mood it was Elisia or Crystal. When I was after something tiny there was Daisy or

GiGi. but yeah.. Fiona/Jennifer was a real glamour, and as much of a sexual gladiator as the rest of

'em.
Last edited by Sex Astronout on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigdaddy

Unread post by bigdaddy »

All those names bought back so many good memories, legends everyone of them and some of the best times of my life. Connie could possibly be the skinniest girl I ever fucked and a lesbian to boot and a truly great fuck. I can still picture her slapping her box with her legs spread inviting me to bury it. And Joey, first and only girl that I have fucked twice and cum twice in a 30 minute session. And as for kitty #1, I remember how I shit myself when she mounted me what an operator she was. And Eliza, the queen bee, what an absolute pleasure. Have to mention Jessica and her unparalleled work ethic .I could go on and on. A truly great time, everyone was happy, the girls were making heaps of money and the customers were getting fucked like they have never been fucked before.
hardbanger

Unread post by hardbanger »

Anyone knows where Eliza is? Miss her so much....
nhatrang

Unread post by nhatrang »

ah yes, the lovely eliza.. she was a great root... she was working at villa wood last year but seems to have disappeared

any body seen her??

nhatrang
fuzznut

Unread post by fuzznut »

Never was very good at sharing when I was a kid, but here you go. Elisa works at 64 Alexander rd Taren Point on Mondays, 78a Hamden rd Artamon on Wednesdays, 116 Hamden rd on Fridays.
dickie

Unread post by dickie »

elisa also works at 280 hornsby on tuesdays with jessica
fed nurk

Unread post by fed nurk »

Thanks Dickie and Fuzznut....can you tell us what name she uses at these places as it will help when trying to book. I am especially interested in the Artarmon places and also 64 Alexander.

Thanks Guys
fuzznut

Unread post by fuzznut »

Still called Elisa at all the shops. Her Tuesday job may be changing soon.