June later Jojo at Kyoto

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
DezNutz

June later Jojo at Kyoto

Unread post by DezNutz »

I miss seeing June, without a doubt the best WG I have ever cum across.

No other way to do it but with a list
the unassuming look of her thin body until the clothes came of.
her tits, ass, body, face not classic beauty but cute and sexy.
j-doll eyes.
the way she used to play up the shyness (even after seeing her numerous times) when if fact she was a total fuck bunny
the stip teases
the strip teases while grinding me bb.
the energy she always had
personality always talkative, happy, laughing - but again playing up the shyness, not to much info kept you guessing/wanting to know.
the bbjs.
this deep throat tongue thing she did. kinda licking my balls with my dick in her throat. Not really sure what she did, never anyone else do it and I was to busy losing my shit to see.
sucking me dry, showing me, gargling/playing with it, swallowing followed up by more sucking.
letting me play with her ass, never found a better feeling ass hole.
and of cause the hard, fast, connected fucking.

Reading it back looks like I had a bit of a infatuation, But hey you gotta give credit where it's due. Given the regular top service I was was shown tis due in spades.
bosman

Re: June later Jojo at Kyoto

Unread post by bosman »

Also known as Aska
DezzNutz

Unread post by DezzNutz »

Man you got me so amped when I saw this the other day! June -> aska then saw Aska -> Erica on the forum and she's may be in town. Called the shop the guy confirmed she's in and yep she used to go by that name. Booked her for that arvo arrived and ... shame not the same girl. Fit little rig but alas not the same.
bosman

Unread post by bosman »

Used to be so quiet in the intro. Once a bunch of rowdy guys in the front in Kyoto and i was in the chair around the corner - this silent alluring girl in lingere came around the corner just said "im Aska" and extended her hand, i shook her hand, kissed it and then she sort of drew me towards her and then we were deeply kissing just standing there in the waiting room. She just disappeared around the corner again with no other words , no other girls came out but I had found the right one already she never went in the front and I was off for an hour soon after for one of the best fucks of my life. It was only later i realised to myself that was Jun who I had been with a couple of times over a couple of years. Her passion and service was still always 10. I couldnt do more than one hour even though I had the money on me I felt we had done so much and intensely that there was nothing more to be done after one hour, which ended with me finishing with a nice tit fuck till i blew my load all over her tities .Hooray for Jun.

Another time there was a long wait then a really attractive girl came out so I picked her - another bunch of guys was sitting there. Then silent Jun peeks around the corner and none of them was interested. I was already on my way upstairs with my chosen lady - I could have asked to swap but it wouldnt have been very fair - but those guys didnt realise they just missed one of the best Kyoto ladies ever right there just because she was so quiet in the intro. Always 10/10 in the room though (and sometimes in the intro too as i described above). definitely in the hall of fame.