Yumiko 40 Forge St

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
bandit1200

Yumiko 40 Forge St

Unread post by bandit1200 »

Had another fantastic asian experience today at Blacktown. I cant believe this place doesnt get more write ups in here as it's great value and I have yet to have an ordinary time there. Normally go once a week if I can.
Anyway, today I was presented with a stunning little Chinese girl called Yumiko or Yumika or such. A soon as I saw her i booked her for an hour. Gorgeous. She said she was nearly 19, had a tiny, perfect little body and tits and a tight shaved snatch.
Turns out she's a student like many of them and Dad in China unemployed so she's working there but only on Mondays.
I coulda fallen in love with this one guys, so warm and playful with a very active tongue! She gave me a CBJ then I just had to fuck her in every position possible. (well possible for an old fat bloke anyway) a bit of small talk, her english is not grreat but understandable and then onto a mind blowing bbbj.
I often wonder about the method of sending you in one girl and hoping youll pick her but nearly every time they send me a stunner.
Today was christmas for me. Where do they find these beautiful young girls who will fuck you silly with no bad attitude for so little $$ ?

Looks 9.0
Attitude 9.2
Body 10
Service 9.7

If she is still there next Monday......
Polonius

Re: Yumiko 40 Forge St

Unread post by Polonius »

Yumiko sounds like a very nice person, Bandit. I am sure she deserves your excellent reference. But don't believe the age or the hard luck story.

I think the sensible bawds operate on the principle of demand elasticity. If the price approximates market equilibrium, the volume of demand will be higher, so revenue will be higher, and profit maximised. Of course, they might not express themselves quite that way.

I have written quite a few reviews on Blacktown myself, though others I left undone. The standard of service is consistently good, but sometimes the line-up is a study in the forms of obesity.
gogocat

Unread post by gogocat »

anyone got the contact of Yumiko?
Polonius

Unread post by Polonius »

Perhaps you could try 2/40 Forge St., Blacktown, Gogocat. The phone number there is 98311838. Of course, more personal information than that could never be handed out in a public forum like Hookerlooker. That would never do.