krystal-jingle bells

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
tigger

krystal-jingle bells

Unread post by tigger »

very hot her service beats any ive had in a long time...her blow jobs are da bomb..she really knows how to take care of you..i felt like i was a king for an hour..i must say go see her by all means...she will make u come again and again...

looks 9
service 10
Bulldog

Re: krystal-jingle bells

Unread post by Bulldog »

[quote="tigger"]very hot her service beats any ive had in a long time...her blow jobs are da bomb..she really knows how to take care of you..i felt like i was a king for an hour..i must say go see her by all means...she will make u come again and again...

looks 9
service 10[/quote]
Hi tigger you say she treated you like a king can you please describe what she did to you cause i went and saw her and i was not impressed myabe she had a bad day or she did not feel comfortable soi would appreciat if you can share with me what she did for you thanks from Bulldog
tigger

kendra @ the site

Unread post by tigger »

i saw kendra at the site and have been back for more and more..i recommend her to all she will drive you crazy..this gal loves to tease and please..she will masturbate while you watch and give you the best deep throat of your life...but thats not all there is too much to list...with a little extra cost she will give you more...her massages are the bomb just like her blow jobs....if you dont believe me go try her out for yourself..best money i have ever spent...she is european..hot hot hot so i have decided to nickname her as european delight..wow..her tits are real ...what a change that is from other gals...full of life...happy go lucky kind of gal....service 9......looks...9....blowjobs 11......sex..11....go see for yourself....what a ride...
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

Man Krystal's service is the best I've ever had! And fuck yea she knows how to make you feel like a king. Her body is seriously like a coke bottle. Blonde hair big tits, mad ass and a tight waist. Shes working at moonlight now. Check it out, I wasn't disappointed.
[Service 10]
Greedy

Unread post by Greedy »

Houdini wrote:Man Krystal's service is the best I've ever had! And fuck yea she knows how to make you feel like a king. Her body is seriously like a coke bottle. Blonde hair big tits, mad ass and a tight waist. Shes working at moonlight now. Check it out, I wasn't disappointed.
[Service 10]
Houdini

Where is moonlight?
jaya80

Unread post by jaya80 »

Moonlight Auburb
jaya80

Unread post by jaya80 »

Sorry Auburn
Front of Auburn Station