KRISTY ingleburn angles

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
watto

KRISTY ingleburn angles

Unread post by watto »

this girl is amazing.she is the only aussie in a asian palor.kristy came out not wering much with this playfull look about her.i get her very sexy size 10 body in the spa.she took me all in her mouth while licking my balls.untill i couldnt stand it no more kristy stopped.layed me on the bed told me i wasnt aloud to come yet.she cow boyd me so hard the bed moved across the room.i was just about to finish when she got off me put me back in her mouth and sucked me dry.this girl will give you a run you will need some energy to keep up with her.i cant get enough.
greybeard

Re: KRISTY ingleburn angles

Unread post by greybeard »

Is this Kristy who used to work at Ingleburn Angels a couple of years ago, and then was working at Campbelltown? If so, I agree with Watto. She is an amazingly enthusiastic and very naughty lady, who never disappoints. Fantastic to know that she is back at Ingleburn... I'll be ringing tomorrow to find out when she's on next!
watto

Unread post by watto »

it is the same girl,kristy was at campletown but has come back to be a angel.belive me she is no angel.
earmuff

Unread post by earmuff »

any sightings of kristy lately?
it seems she only had a very short stint at the angles.
would love to see her